Chapter 7

Ely's POV

"That's what she said?" Christin asked. I nodded my head, "That is so not true by the way" she replied. "Of course! I know this, I don't even know how Leila and her were even friends. The girl is annoying and fake as hell" "High five" Christin said in agreement as we laughed and high-fived.

After Christin explained what happened, I realized the Jenna was a even more terrible person. "She really thought that was sensible? Just because a girl didn't talk to you for about three days?" 

"I know right! And the idea was so random, like a terrible, rushed down movie"

"And Tyler believed that too" I said in disappointment. Christin sucked her teeth, "He did but he's starting to see the truth now because of Simon" she explained. "And I thought he was so nice"

"What?" Christin asked shocked. "You thought he was nice? That guy is the biggest asshole to exist" I shrugged my shoulders, "He was nice to me" Christin rolled her eyes and leaned back on the couch.

"I have to talk to Tyler about this though, make sure he's doing it right" Christin grabbed me before I could get off the couch and shook her head. "Tyler knows what he's doing with Simon. I say you just sit back and watch Simon break down and confess everything, including his feelings" "Simon likes Tyler?" I asked confused and shocked. Christin sighed, "You two are like soul mates" she commented while shaking her head. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Narrator

5PM in the afternoon, Tyler and Simon were dining at a nearby Wendy's that was near Tyler's house. They spent almost the week with each other, as they didn't have enough time because of all the work they had been doing. Simon was basically in heaven because this was his biggest dream- even though he imagined his date in a fancy restaurant instead. He listened intently to what his date was saying, "You okay?"

Simon came out of his staring sessions; he hadn't even realized he was staring so hard and for so long. "Oh sorry" he blushed, which caused Tyler to smirk. "Anyways as I was saying.." Simon completely blanked off what Tyler was saying, and just stared but more carefully this time. Tyler laughed at something he was saying which made Simon giddy inside, 'The things this guy does to me' he thought and sighed. 

"Ready to leave?" Tyler asked. "Uh yeah sure, if you're ready" he stuttered terribly causing Tyler to laugh. "Come on" Tyler called standing up and waiting for him by the door. Simon walked timidly through the open door and was closely followed by Tyler, "Had a good time?" he asked. Tyler smiled and looked at the passing cars and yawned, "Yeah, I missed these" 

Simon placed his hands into his back pockets trying to make his muscles protrude more, "We should do this more often" he stated. Tyler looked at him and then walked in front of him, "Yeah we should" he murmured as they kept eye contact.

Simon started to hyperventilate as he thought Tyler was coming closer to him. 'What to do? What to do?" so he closed his eyes. "What are you doing?" Tyler asked him. He opened his eyes and saw nothing standing in front of him. 'Did he leave me and I'm just hearing voices?' He turned around only to bounce into his hard figure. "Hey. Are you alright?" Tyler asked with concern as he held a tight grip on his biceps.

"Yeah....yeah I am" he answered as tingles went through his body. Tyler was skeptical but let it go as they started to walk back to his car. They hopped in and Tyler headed for Simon's house. Simon still wasn't okay- that was the most intimate moment he ever shared with Tyler....and he was hoping to share some more. Some way more intimate than the other.

"Here we are" He was so deep in his thoughts he didn't realize that they were now at his house. 'No, I don't want this night to end yet!' He thought. He unbuckled his seat belt and sat awkwardly in the car, 'Should I ask him inside?' 'No, I'll look desperate' 'But who knows, he may want me to ask' 

"Uh, are you leaving or..." Tyler's deep voice broke him out of his self debate. "Oh.. yeah yeah... good night T" he stuttered and exited the car as quickly as he can. 

He stumbled up the walk way as if he were drunk until finally getting the support from the handrail. He turned to find Tyler looking at him with a weirded-out face, "Dude, what is wrong with you?"

Simon awkwardly chuckled, "Nothing...uh.. bye" he dismissed before rushing inside.

Tyler's plan was working.