Lesson 12

The previous part's on the original story. You can read that first before this one. :)

I felt my brain short-circuited at his direct plundering of my mouth. His bold and aggressive kisses stole my breath away ang exploded my mind and heart from the overloaded emotions that swirled inside of me since the past few days until now.

I felt my body disconnected from mine as the explosion occurred. All common sense fled away from me. And as I returned his fervent kisses and wrapped my hands around his neck, I let all thoughts fly away along with the wind and just let myself go along with it, never minding where it landed me.

He dipped his body more into mine and slid his arms around my waist pulling me closer to him. I felt his tongue urgently stroking mine, capturing the sudden reaction I gave him and savoring it, aware that I might pull back from him. But no, I didn’t.

I let him kiss me and kiss me some more, our tongues battling in a war we don’t know it started. He swiped his tongue on mine and sucked it in his, before thrusting it back in and out again, mimicking what he intended to do with the other parts of him.

He nipped and plucked my mouth as I mirrored everything that he’s doing. I quickly and effortlessly lifted me up off the couch and carried me with obvious effort on his part. I wrapped my legs around his body and allowed him to carry me towards his bedroom.

I heard him opening the door and shutting it close with his back before moving towards his bed.

We both immediately undid each other’s clothes in recorded time. He pulled away from me just to gaze and pore at my whole body. I saw heated lust and burning desire fire up in his gaze when I looked at his eyes.

“My god, Maria. How I longed for you. Such a beauty.” He marveled before bringing back his mouth to mine.

I felt my body inwardly cringed at the foreign sensation his roaming hands brought it. Somehow, they seemed unfamiliar with it and find it hard to get them used to it. It seemed that they longed for a more familiar hands and familiar body and it was not this one.

A glimpse at his nakedness told me that he have very lean and long body, suited for someone like him, a boy-next-door. A heartthrob.

His kisses also tasted the same as the image I conjured of him. He tasted like he always took spearmint candies and chewed them all day. He kissed me formidably, that I have to step back myself and gave way for him. He plundered me and my body as he unbelieving he would have this opportunity with me, and grateful at the same time that I allowed him.

My body screamed distraught at the unaccustomed approach his touch and actions he brought to my body. Despite it all, I pushed them all away and allowed him to bring me somewhere I’m newly familiar with.

His moving hands explored my body, finding the every dips and peaks, ups and downs, and every bump of my body. His unrelenting tongue continued his assault on me as I heard a sound of a tearing foil packet from a distance. In a second, he already donned and protected his erection and readied me for his entrance.

“This will hurt and I’ll do my best to lessen the pain, okay?” He whispered in the silence of the room, intently looking at me. Eventhough, I already knew that it’ll hurt, all thanks to Jared and his lessons; I still nodded my head, assuring him that I understood what he’d said.

With that small nod, he braced his arms in each side of my hand and slowly entered his tip an inch inside of me.

A gasped escaped my lips at the unexpected burning at his entrance. He saw it and back away before returning again, now and inch or so deeper. I never thought that I’ll be this wide when really entered compared to only Jared’s fingers.