Introduction

This is a school letter that students who were attending the school received in the mail.

Dear Fellow Student:

Hello, and welcome to the Overwatch University Program. You have received a scholarship to assist the overwatch in saving the world. What's the overwatch, you may ask? It's a series of fighters that stop the terrorist group Talon from causing world destruction. You may be one of them. Out of the Thousands upon thousands attending this year, only a small handful will be accepted into the Overwatch. In order to be accepted you must:

*Have a high GPA

*Have a skill of some sort that can be used to fight

*Have social skills, be able to communicate with your peers.

*And Lastly, you must not have any Suspensions, Expulsions, or Referrals. This shows you're not responsible.

As for attire, students are required to wear the gender-appropriate outfit that is conduct to Overwatch university.

Men: Can Have Button Up shirts, Long sleeve or short sleeved, Pants, shorts, dress shoes or boat shoes, and the proper tie. 

Women: May choose A Vest over a White collar shirt, or a Blouse, Must have Appropriate skirt (Not too long, not too short.), A Tie, and Knee Socks. 

No athletic shoes, unless you're trying out for our School LucioBall Team, and no Sagging, no Short shorts, and no Arousing clothing. Anyone caught Violating dress code will be punished. 

And finally, At the end of the semester, if you have been selected to be on the Overwatch team, you will be tested in five categories: Speed, Agility, Defense, Offense, Range, and the Final test, which will occur in June. If you pass the final test, you will be recruited and will be a member of the overwatch. If not, you may either attempt another year, or you may end your semester. 

Thank you again, and good luck! We want to see you on our team! 

~Principal Winston