Chapter 4

Above is what I imagine Mitch to look like.

-Zach-
It's about half way through the movie and I think I've been pretty good and not flinging myself around. I mean, i dont want to make things to awkward for me. Unfortuneatly, it's starting to get a little bit dark outside, which doesnt help me any. Then, out of nowhere, a really terrifying jump scare poped up and I flung myself around Mitch.

I waited for the sound to go away and looked up at him while he looked down on me with a awe struck face. I blushed hardcore. I waited a bit for something to happen but nothing did. My gaze moved down to his plump lips that had kissed probably a thousand girls and got a little jealous. I've never felt this way and it was confusing, so instead of letting go, I crashed my lips into his.

He seemed suprised at first but slowly got into the kiss while it was soft. After almost a minute, the kiss stared to get really agressive, he was biting at my bottom lip and running his tounge against it begging for entreance. I quickly allowed and our toungues met in the middle and danced it seemed like.

It kept on like this for a while until i slipped my hand under his shirt and started feeling his defined abs. He did the same. I've never been so turned on and i could tell I was really hard.

I parted our lips and grabbed his shirt color pulling him in the direction of my room. Once he saw my bed, he pulled me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist, our lips connected again while he gently lays me down on the bed as if he were scared to hurt me. I parted our lips again and he made a slight wimpering sound that turned me on even more.

I have no idea whats gotten into me but it doesnt matter now. I pulled off his shirt and he crashed our lips together again. I pushed him where he was the one laying on the bed. I trailed kisses down his chest and abs, stopping when i got to his boxer line. I looked up at his dark hazel eyes, full of wonder and excitement. He was definatly as hard as I am.

I made my way back up his body and met his lips again. This time he parts our lips long enough for him to pull my shirt off. Next, I move from his lips to his color bone sucking and nibbling in one spot until I was sure I had left a hickey. Then I gently nibbled on his earlobe and finally connected our lips again.

I can tell he's trying not to moan. I bet he isn't used to this... you know us both being guys and all. He is just confused and thats fine. I really hope whats happening now wont chase him away forever.

Next thing I knew, we were both removing our jeans, laughing breathlessly at the fact jeans are hard to get off. After we managed to remove our jeans I pulled off his boxers..... (Sorry guys, I have no intension on writing a sex scene ;P. Maybe next time :3 but here is after the you kno what *winks physically but realizes she doesnt look good winkimg so instead just stands awkwardly*)

We lay breathlessly next to one another and I am finally able to make sence of what just happened. I let myself do something I promised not to do again.... I had sex before I graduated. What the hell is wrong with my dumb ass! I really need to strighten the fuck up! Damn kid!

I stand swing my legs off the bed and search the room for my clothes, finding then strung about the room. Mitch doesnt move and inch and just stares at the ceiling. I wonder what he's feeling right now. I finish getting re-dressed and sit back down on the end of the bed.