(Chapter I)

Ten- J's Bar,

Manhattan New York.

"What kind of woman do you like a sexy or an innocent?" Tanong nang lasing na si Nichollo sa kanila.

Ryuuki: I want an innocent. (grin)

George: Sexy would be nice.

Lee: Innocent.

Alexander: Me too.

Cameron: Dudes even you want an innocent girl, you could really never tell whether she's really innocent or not okay?

Vash: Is that bitterness I hear? (teasing)

Reidd: Haha Cam. has a point!

Shin: Why don't we ask the expert? Hey, Ten what do you want a sexy or an innocent?

Ten: Huh? Wha--

Xerces: What the h--- ?! Are you blushing?

George: Haha Looks like someone's being shot by Mr. Cupid! This is interesting. (teasing)

Ten: Oh shut the hell up!

Damon: So you really are inlove? (teasing burst with laughter)

Vash: Now even the dead's talking.

Ten: Now, where the hell is your twin? (changing the subject)

Everyone laughs out loud.

TENS POV

2 Hours earlier.

11 in the morning

September 19, 2012.

Manhattan St. New York

As I goes out on my penthouse on Manhattan to meet the other chaebols' as we call our self.

It is our group's name, it is a korean term for prestigious and rich people on society who owns big businesses and large sum of assets in the country. To make it simple.. It literally means "a heir of a rich company."

I don't know how that guy made us all to be together. He is a monster. We are the best businessman representative of the Philippines. The richest among the country.

As of now, there are 12 members plus me to be thirteen. We are all boys, woman is not allowed.

Actually Lee suggest it, siya talaga ang nag pangalan. Hindi naman dahil lang sa mayayaman kami at magkakasosyo sa ilang mga negosyo kaya kami magkakasama. I think magkakaibigan din naman kami kahit papaano.

Well, I think so. Kung iyon man ang matatawag sa amin.

Well, it is baduy sabi nga ni Vash but Lee suggested it because we really are a chaebol naman and there are some of us who have korean blood in our veins so we just agree to it.

Kahit na may pagka baduy man ay napagkatuwaan na din namin na sumang ayon. It was not an official NGO, it's just what we called to our group.

It's been almost a decade or so mula ng magka kilala kami ng mga kaibigan ko hanggang sa dumami na kami. We all kinda like it.

Sometimes we clash dahil sa different personalities namin.

But, in the end of the day makikita na lang namin ang aming mga sarili na tumatawa sa ka kornihan ng isa at pagkatapos no'n ay parang wala lang nangyari.

And when I was going to ride on my ducatti I heard a girl screaming and asking for help.

Well, kahit na ako'y isang playboy, matulungin pa rin' naman ako sa mga kababaihan na ng hihingi ng tulong. And I follow the woman's voice until I came to where the voice owner is.

And my eyeballs almost drop on the floor when I saw a slender girl wearing a black sweater, black leather jacket, black skiny cotton pants and a high cut leather boots.

She is I think 5"7 atleast on height her long curly black hair was tied and she's wearing a dark sun glasses. Even she's wearing a jacket I can still see all the curve of her body. She looks like the girls on those american movies I've watched, she's so hot and beautiful to summarized.

But that's not the point the beautiful girl is holding a gun with her right arm pointing on the blonde girl's head.

I was so surprised for the 1st time in my life and I really don't know what to say. She's too beautiful to be a holdapper, "Tsk! Tsk! Type ko pa naman. Kaya lang masamang tao pala." panghihinayang ko sa sarili.

"Oh Mr. Please help me, she's going to kill me." The blonde girl is begging for me to help her.

" Miss with the gun can we just talk this out. Please release the girl and I promised I will give you whatever you need." I said politely, kung bakit ba naman kasi na punta siya sa ganoon na sitwasyon eh.

The girl just shrugged her shoulders as if not hearing anything I said. And when I open my mouth she cuts me off.

"Puwede ba M-- I mean will you just mind your own business?" The girl hissed at me being irritated.

And before I can say "na Filipina rin' pala ang babaeng may hawak na baril na ito" I was already hostage by the blonde girl whom I was helping a few minutes ago. Pointing the knife on my neck.

"Put the fucking gun down! Or else I'll kill him" The blonde commanded on my fellow Filipina.

She just shrugged her shoulder and throw her gun lazily on the floor. And she seems bored on what's happening and surprisingly not scared even a little bit.

"Give me your wallet, watch and everything. Now!!!" The blonde girl commanded me. And I just not move, it is not that I was scared, I just find the situation funny.

"What the hell are you smiling?" The girl hissed at me, now she pointed the knife on my neck and I can feel my neck hurting a little bit. Well, now it's interesting the girl is really serious. And one wrong move I'll be dead.

"Sinabi ko naman sayo' na huwag ka ng maki elam eh, ayan tuloy ililigtas pa kita. Kalaki mong' tao lampa ka pa ata'." The gorgeous girl said to me irritatedly. Pinukol ko lang siya ng isang masamang tingin.

Now Ms. Gorgeous is slowly walking to our direction, she takes off her sunglasses and put it on her jacket. She stretches her arm.