Chapter 4

Ari ' s pov

' So where is your locker's ?' I asked the boys ' ummm mine is f11 , Dana's is h12 , cole's k41 , Dalton 's is a10, will' s is b29?' Gabe said, wait a second Dalton's locker is next to mine oh no oh no this is bad I tell you baaaaaaad I'm going to embarrass myself in front of him and he will hate me for life uhhhhhhh I hate my life I hate my lif- ' Ariana! ' I heard Vanessa shouting at me which I thank her for stoping me in my thought but things got weird cause everyone is looking at me .

' What? Is there something in my face ?' I asked ' umm no you just suddenly started starring into space when you heard their locker number and are you okay you look dull ' Lea asked but I just shook my head and started walking to our lockers . ' okay, so anyway will you and Lucy go to your lockers since it's you guys are right next to each other, Love wil-' ' Lea!' Love shouted right cause she hates the name love ' fine lea will go with Dana , Cole go with Vanessa, Gabe will follow me and lastly Ari you show Dalton his locker alright?' Jade asked and all of us nodded .

So know Dalton and I are walking to our locker's and it's a little awkward cause none of us are saying anything, alright calm down Ari you got this just ask him a question alright here it goes,' So umm are you liking this school ?' I asked him ' ohh yeah I love it here and besides I have a beautiful girl beside me which looks cute and funny ' he said and that sentence made me grow rosy red eep his a charmer ' Hey don't look down you look cute when you blush hehe ' he exclaimed and started holding my hand which cause my eyes to grow wide wow , he smiled then frowned which cause my smile to fall ' you might be wondering why I'm quite it just cause I didn't really wanted to change school and go away from Texas and I'm sorry to make it awkward between us and besides I think you just made my day Ari ' he said while I looked at his brown eyes ( ps I don't really know Dalton's eye color but if you know you could change it ) but I snapped out of it and looked at where we're going and we found our locker , ' sooo this is your locker and you need to decorate it because it's a tradition in our school and you put your books on the left and other thing on the right the middle are is for your bags and the upper is for anything you want to put so yeah' I said while putting my books in my locker and again Dalton is staring at me which is weird. Hehe but cute.

~~~~

Vanessa's pov

Right now we're at the cafeteria cause Cole hasn't at anything yet and we already put our things in our locker, ' so what do you wanna eat, there's noodles, French fries, hot dog , ice cream , ravioli , burgers and yeah anything you need so what do you wanna buy? ' I asked cole ' umm maybe a ravioli yeah I want to try that' cole said and so I walked to Wendy but something caught my arm ' wait where are you going aren't you suppose to buy the food from here' he asked but made me giggle and caused a confuse face to reaper' no silly we're suppose to order from Wendy she's the lady who orders for us and don't get to close to her she's a little koko hehe ' I exclaimed which made cole laugh and we went to Wendy to order

Lea's pov

' Soooo your real name is Love?' Dana asked me while we headed to the school yard well for nothing I'm just showing him our school ' well yeah but I don't like it and that's why I prefer to be called Lea '. I exclaimed while looking around ' so here's the netball court that's the soccer field that's the badminton court oh and this is my personal favorite this is the open field where everyone in this school hangs out hehe ' I told him as we went to the field where a lot of Hollywood students gathered ' so do you wanna hang out after school?' He asked ' ummm sorry but I have an appointment after school with my friends sorry maybe tomorrow ?' I asked while he nodded.

~~<<~<<<~~~

Dooooonnnnne hehe so hope you enjoyed it