003

PLREASE LEAVE SOME COMMENTS ! 

Morning time came around, when I opened my eyes up I happened to look down to see Coco. Her head was against my bare chest, while her arm was draped across my waist. My arm was around her while my other arm was laid across my forehead. In the back of my mind I wasn't sure if I should wake her up or leave her alone. I know when she wakes up she's going to freak out as if we did something last night. I yawned, while she moved around in her sleep before her eyes fluttered open. Her long eyelashes batted as she looked up at me. She just looked at me..

Didn't move or anything, just looked at me with those beautiful mixed colored eyes. "Amir.. I am so sorry." She whispered. "I did not mean to do all that crying last night and fall asleep on top of you."

"No, don't apologize. I understand everything. I wanted you to be comfortable and relaxed last night."

"You're always so nice to me and good at comforting me. Don't you have a girlfriend to worry about? Isn't she going to be mad that you're always comforting me?"

"I don't have a girlfriend and if I did she would understand... Or maybe she wouldn't find out. It's not like we're fucking or something." I explained to her causing her to laugh a little.

"Your eyes are pretty." she muttered out, running her thumb across my bottom lip softly. Our eyes stayed locked on each others for a quick moment. It's really something about this chocolate beauty that I'm feeling and have always felt.

"You're so pretty." I responded to that, making her smile showing off her braces and light dimples. "Don't think I'm just saying that to flatter you."

"Don't you have to go to school, Amir? Get up and get dressed while I get Cali dressed. I'll drop you two off before I go to work." She changed subject, sitting up quickly and getting up from the couch. She fixed the crop top she had on, walking up the stairs. I watched her and she knew I was watching because I seen her sly smirk as she disappeared into the hallway.

"You're going to stop treating me like I'm some baby, Coco. I'll change your way of living if you give me the chance too." I was never that bold with her but today was going to be the first time. I walked up the steps then went right to my room to get dressed for my day. I finally realize that Erie isn't anything compared to something I could possibly have in my life.. We actually went through something though, but since nobody knows about it, nobody knows why us two go through our bull.

---

My mind was racing while standing on the stage in this drama class. The female on the stage was the girl who said something to me in school the other day about Erie. I haven't seen her since until today in this class. Has she always been in here and I haven't noticed it? Her voice was beautiful, she was singing the song listen by Beyonce. The females in my school put this production together to do their make on Dreamgirls and they decided to include the whole drama club. Of course I play Effie's big brother who fucked her over. I stepped back glancing at the girl, the song came to an end and she walked over to me , patting my shoulder.

I thought she was going to just go about her business after she patted my shoulder but she didn't. Our eyes locked, it wasn't awkward or anything it's just something that happened to happen out of nowhere. Her eyes were a dark brown but for some reason they attracted me to her a little. Sometimes dark eyes hold a story nobody may ever know about. After a couple moments, a smile spread across her full lips. "You're actually very attractive." She simply said before walking away from me.

Prior to her disappearing from me my eyebrows scrunched into a confused line. It's the second time this girl has said some confusing before walking away and leaving me mind fucked. I don't even know who she is. I'm just hoping she isn't someone who's associated in some dumb shit my father did when he was younger.