uno; new beginnings

ONE;

ARMANI MALOLEY

100k likes, 3050 comments

tagged: skatemaloley

armanimaloley : la bitches here i come x 

comments

username: OMG ARMANI SLAY YASS!! 

username: ew.. 

username: oh my god, my mom. you're so beautiful!!

skatemaloley: miss you and can't wait to see you tomorrow x 

username: OHMYGOD NATEHSBH ^^ 

username: FOLLOW ME NATE OMG I LUV U!! <33 

armanimaloley: love you and can't wait :) skatemaloley

-

Closing out of instagram on my phone, I shoved my phone in my pocket before taking a glance around the room of my now empty apartment. I was finally moving to Los Angeles, after Nate begged me numerous of times. I was convinced none the less, it was somewhere new which possibly meant new people, new opportunity and a new start.

What could go wrong? 

Glancing down at my outfit one more last time, I adjusted my top. It was gonna be a long plane ride, so might as well dress comfortable. 

I grabbed my backpack, suitcase, and  keys and made my way to the door

I grabbed my backpack, suitcase, and  keys and made my way to the door. Opening it, I walked out as I took one last glance before shutting the door. 

Taking the elevator, I made my way out the lobby and to my car. The Miami heat making me instantly hot. I quickly unlocked my trunk, throwing my shit inside and slamming the door shut. I get into my car and start the engine, pulling out the parking space and on my way airport. 

... 

I had finally made it to the aiport after a dreadful thirty minute drive of traffic and all. I already got my ticket and was loading the plane which actually was faster then I thought. I walk to my seat, pull out my laptop and phone from bag and then put it above me in the little carrier thing. I shuffle into my seat and plop down with an 'oof'. 

I fetch my phone and shoot a Nate a text before putting it on do not disturb. 

to bubs : see u in a couple hours, stay out of trouble till then you rat. :)

I flicked my phone on silent and plug in my headphones, clicking shuffle on a spotify radio..I looked out a window, watching the clouds as I drifted to sleep. 

derekluh requested to follow you! 

-

literally this first chapter sucked but it will get better when they meet.. and btw this isn't like a instagram story type shit but it will have some post like that in here. enjoy. comment what yall think. k thanks.