Bad Wolf (Part 2)

Sorry guys, this got cut off from the last chapter and I was completely unaware

-Amelia Pond's POV-
I woke with a start as the ground beneath me began to tremble and shake, making it so I could barely get to my feet. I looked to see my fiance, Rory Williams, struggling to get a grip and push himself up onto his feet. Then, noticing the absence, I looked around in frantic panic as The Doctor was not in sight. For a moment all I saw was a blur, nothing huge. Then, something crashed down on top of me, which weighed at least 10 pounds more than I. I looked up to see a face merely centimeters away from my own. 

"Doctor!" I cried in delight... and pain. He looked at me, and only smiled.

"Well hello, Pond," he said in his rich accent. I've never known how to describe it, but it's always given me butterflies in my stomach whenever I hear it. 

"Would you mind getting off my wife?" Rory snapped as he struggled to walk over towards us. As well as he could, he grabbed my hand and tried to wriggle me out from underneath the childish timelord that was our one and only host of this whole charade. 

"Where are we?" I practically screamed over the now roaring trembles in the ground. A second later, we all fell to the ground after an enormous tremor. We started sliding towards the center of the room, and as we did a giant hole gave way. Rory and I screamed in terror as the Doctor whooped and hurrahed the whole way. We finally got close and he gave a panicked "oh no".

Quickly, he grabbed the edge which just so happened to be flat enough where it could be grabbed. We did the same. Suddenly, he got a stupid, childish grin on his face. 

"Geronimo!" And with that, the Doctor was swallowed by the eternal pit erupting with earsplitting noises. 

"Doctor!!!" I tried to scream over the noise, but of course my voice was no match and was drowned out by all the rest of the sounds. I mumbled my annoyance. "He's insane."

"Jump!" I screamed, and didn't give Rory time to react before I let go of the side, and I knew that he would follow me into the deep dark pit of absolutely nothing... and possibly to our doom.