lets get real for a moment

Depression.

Most people see this as a sadness. Nothing more than a mental illness treated with pills. Depression takes on many forms. Not everyone with depression cries. Depression doesn't always make you want to kill yourself. Many people will actually smile and socialize with other people. You will never truly see them sad. A depressed person isn't someone failing in class. A depressed person isn't the one listening to sad music all the time. Depression holds on to you like a parasite. Some people simply put on a mask of joy. Let me show you SMILE.

Suffering

Mentally

I'm

Lying

Everyday

Now let me show you BEAUTIFUL

Bitch

Enormous

Annoying

Useless

Trouble

Idiot

Fag

Unworthy

Loser

The depressed person could be a pageant queen with straight A's and be an overall social butterfly. But behind closed doors this person could be dying inside, desperately trying to think of a reason to stay. No one will truly ever understand a depressed person. Because no two people with depression are the same. You can't look at someone and judge them.

That stuck up bitch at Hollister? She's having family problems.

That football quarterback? His dad is dying.

The little girl playing with her Barbie? Shes struggling with bullying and learning disabilities.

The nerd with straight A's? He bullies people online.

That quiet kid in the corner? He's the one spreading all the rumors about people.

Now reverse that.

The stuck up bitch is a stuck up bitch.

The quarterback comes from a wealthy family.

The little girl is in gymnastics and took her team to regionals.

The nerd gets bullied everyday for liking world of Warcraft

That quiet kid was told that their voice was too annoying.

You can't assume that you know everything about everybody.

If someone is looking sad. Don't patronize them. If they ask that you leave them alone, let them be.

Respect one another.

(Spoiler alert 180 ahead)

DON'T BE A LITTLE SHIT HEAD AND HURT PEOPLE FOR YOUR OWN FUCKING TWISTED AMUSEMENT! IF YOU TEAR PEOPLE DOWN JUST TO MAKE YOURSELF FEEL BETTER THAN YOU ARE TRULY A NASTY AND SAD EXCUSE FOR A HUMAN BEING!

Now that is out of my system.....

Be nice.

And don't play the victim when someone calls you out on your bullshit.

Own up to your shit and be a decent human being.