Chapter 2

My alarm clock went off. I got off my bed to shut it off. I swear I just fell asleep. I guess all that thinking kept me from sleeping last night. As I got ready for school I texted Lexi to come pick me up.
It took half a hour to get ready. I was finished so I thought I'd go eat some cereal for breakfast because I'm a lazy ass and don't feel like cooking.
As I finished my bowl if cereal Lexi texted me and told me she was out side. I was headed out the door and heard my mom say, "Love you hun have a great day"
We walked to my locker because it was the closest to the door to see my ex and some other girl kissing. "Get off my locker you pig unlike you I care about my future." I said annoyed.
"You could have asked nicely sweetheart."
I hesitantly push him over and grab my stuff. "Fück you." At that we went to Lexi's locker.
"Wanna talk about it?" "No." I stammered out.
"Fine lets just get to class before we're late."
The day went by super fast and turns out we have a new student. All we know is that he is coming tomorrow and we have the same schedule.
Yay I thought maybe he'll be super nice and if he's cute that'll me an advantage.
On my way home some dude almost ran me over with his bike. "Watch out dude!" I yelled. He yelled back some profanity.
What a town we have I thought.
I wait for the elevator to come down and see a new boy, must have moved in while I was at school I thought. The door opened and I walked in faster than normal, for some reason it got really cold all of a sudden. As the door was going to close the new guy stops it and gets in.
"Well hello there, you're the one I almost ran over with my bike." he smirked. I smirked back and said, "Hi you're the idiot that couldn't see me walking in front of me, you could've had the decency to say sorry." The door opened and I walked out. "Sorry!" Is all I heard before I walked in.
I went to lay down on my bed. Homework can wait I'm too exhausted to do anything. At that I feel asleep and didn't wake up until I heard chris yelling in my ear, "Dinners ready."
"I'm going to kill you if you ever do that again." He ran out the door. I smirked knowing he was scared at my threat.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~sorry it's short. I'm planning on posting every Friday because schools here. Ugh that word should be banned😂 well hope you have a great day :)