chapter 3

I texted Lexi later that night wondering what she was up to. She didn't answer me so I brushed it off not thinking to much of it.
I finish my homework and hot up to take a quick shower. I quickly get dressed leaving my hair up in a bun wet. I gather all my homework and put it in my backpack on the floor getting ready to go to bed.
I lay down wondering why Lexi still hasn't answered me. I let her be and put my phone to charge. Quickly falling asleep right after that.
I get up shutting my alarm off. I sit there staring at the floor until I get up and get ready for school. I put a pair of skinny jeans and a cute blouse on. I grab my jacket, phone, and backpack before I head downstairs quickly calling Lexi.
"Hmm she didn't answer." I mumble to myself.
"Who didn't answer sweetheart." My mom asks.
"Lexi didn't." I mumble.
"Well do you need a ride to school I'm heading out anyways."
"Yeah." I mumble putting my jacket on.
I finally get to school grabbing my things for class. I walk in and the teacher tell me they wanted me in the office. I sit there scared wondering why in the hell I was called to the office.
I say that boy that was in the lobby yesterday and didn't think much of it.
The teacher at the desk called me up and told me, "Loosen up a bit you're not in trouble."
"I'm not?" I looked at her confused.
"No, you were called down here because you're going to be showing Mr.Gonzalez around."
I turn around looking at the guy who almost ran me over with his bike. "Well let's go." I mumble.
"I'm Rosa Hernandez but everybody calls me Rosey." I smile reaching to shake his hand.
"I'm Chase Gonzalez and everybody calls me Chase." He says smirking shaking my hand.
"Fo you want to go to your locker first or do you want to get to class?" I ask walking away from the office.
"My locker."
"Okay what's your locker number?"
"162."
"Great thats right next to my locker." I mumble
"Don't be to excited." He says sarcastically.
We go to Chase's locker, and go to class.
"You happen to have every class with me."
He looks at me and smiles. I look down and quickly walk away blushing