Sans, sans the skeleton

Frisk immediately jumped back in fright. The skeleton grinned, laughing hardly. " so uh... What brings you here? And uh, I suggest you run " the skeleton gestured for frisk to look behind. Frisk was too scared to move. Her body was tense, not willing to move. " umm, I mean like, now!" The demon pointed behind her. Frisk was able to hear gun shots and loud roars. Was the demon trying to help her? Frisk slowly walked back but stopped when something grabbed her arm. She looked back and saw something she never thought she would see before. A demon was tightly holding her arm. Frisk was even more scared at this point, crying slightly. " wait stop!" The skeleton started to reach out to frisk, but it was too late. The demon ripped off her arm! Frisk began to cry, the pain over coming her. The skeleton grabs frisk's hand tightly, looking at the demon with his eyes glowing a hell red. Frisk gasped And tried to push the skeleton away from her. The demon grabbed frisk's spin and rips it out. Frisk soul appeared and bursts into a million pieces. Frisk awoke in her spawn point, feeling a sick sense lingering against her body. She looked at the dead monster, think about what to do with her dust. Frisk got up and walks over to get the knife. She puts it up, a slight smile appearing on her face. Was she insane? Mad? Thirsty for blood? Why did she want to kill everyone here? Frisk looks at the left over blood on the knife and chuckles. This sight made the soul in her go dark and disturbed. She went outside the ruins door, going slowly, hoping the demons didn't see her. The same person appeared behind her. " hey uh... Like I said, I su-" before the skeleton could finish, frisk began to run and didn't look bad. The sounds made her body go more tense but she didn't stop for a second. A man grabbed her frisk's hand a pulls her aside. Frisk wanted to shout but the man put his hand on her mouth. " shh! It's not safe here" . The man had a big machine gun in his right hand, his grip firm. The man had a short whisky beard on his face, a scar on his face. Frisk crossed her arms from coldness. The man put his hand away from her mouth, smiling a little. " shh, be quiet. I can't afford to be killed all because a teenage girl can't the shut up". A hellhound jumped in from of them, blood dripping from its mouth. It slowly walked up to them, growling. Frisk slowly walked backwards. The man aimed his Machine gun at the dog And fired it. Frisk gasped and grabbed his arm. The man's jacket was fuzzy, frisk feeling a sense warmth down her spin. "Why did you do that!" Frisk asked with anger. " huh? Heh... You see, in this type of hell, it's every man for himself. The dog can be used for meat and such other. I mean, there's no wrong in it really, it's basically self defense". Frisk looked more angry " it didn't even attack us!" Frisk whined. The man holds the gun tighter. He sighed " listen... Everything is gonna kill you down here. EVERYTHING!" Just a then the skeleton appeared again. "Hey get behind me!" The man said. He aimed his Machine gun at the skeleton, about to pull the trigger. Frisk watched with fear. The skeleton grinned evilly "hehe, go ahead " he said. The man was in shock of how a demon wanted to get shot. He pulled the trigger and rapidly shot the skeleton. The skeleton's body was now coded with red numbers of magic, disappearing from sight. "Huh?! What the hell! Where did the fucker go?" The man looked around. " over here cum bag" said a chuckling voice from behind.
Frisk couldn't believe this was happening to her. Before frisk could look behind her, two hands grab her shoulders. " huh?!" Frisk screamed. The man aimed the gun at frisk and opened fire. Frisk gasped and saw her whole life flash before her eyes. Frisk's body became encoded with red magic and numbers that were " 666 ". Frisk then appeared in a bar, too terrified to move. " umm... You ok?" A voice behind her said. Frisk screamed loudly, but a cold bloody Hand covered her mouth. "Shh!" A deep scratchy voice said. There was a man made out of red flaming fire and said " hey sans! Get that filthy thing out of here!". Frisk put the dry hand away from her mouth and looked behind her. It was the skeleton, smiling like a jackass. He wasn't looking at her, he was looking at the man made out of flames. " fuck off " he said with anger. " s-sans?" Frisk said, unsure who sans was, but guessing it was someone's name. "Heh, that's my name sweetheart" he winked at her. Frisk's heart was pounding insanely fast from what just happened. " o-oh " frisk was unable to say anything else. Sans wrapped his arm around frisk and walked to a booth with her. Frisk sat down, sans sitting down on the other side. The bar wasn't very well lit. Candles were the only light source in the bar, except for the fire man. "You're lucky I've saved your ass" sans winked. " w- what do you want with me?" Frisk said in a horrified voice. " hehe... Well... Let me explain something to you. There are three races here. Monsters, demons, and humans. All of us are fighting for survival, and well the humans are losing a lot and us monsters... Are slowly dying one by one. Listen... You're not a normal human. I can tell". Frisk's eyes widen a bit with confusion. " n-n-not normal?". Sans sighed " you didn't let me finish, your soul Is a Angels soul. We need seven of them to break the Barrier, we have six so far...".
Frisk got confused with the word 'barrier'. " s-so what do you want? My soul! No!". Sans pulled out a poor cigarette, lighting it up. "Hehe... I thought you'd say something like that " the skeleton smiled, putting the cigarette in his mouth. " listen... I'll protect you if anything hurts you. If you wanna get out of here, you need a monsters soul. Not a lot of humans know that. Listen, I'll give you my soul so you can get the fuck out of here " sans sniffed. " what? Why?" Frisk questioned. The skeleton blew smoke out of his mouth. "Because you're special " he winked. Frisk showed a light blush on her face, trying not to give it away. Sans looked at her and said "you're blushing kiddo" he sighed. "So uh... You probably want to leave this hell, huh?" Sans smirked about his own words. Frisk was questioning herself of why the monster was helping her. "Umm yeah, it's really scary and-" frisk was unable to finish her sentence, because sans interrupted. Sans's eyes turned a dark pitch black. "Heh... Scary huh? You're the one who killed a goat" his eyes turned back immediately. Frisk gasped and grabbed the knife. Sans's left eye turned red and the knife suddenly started to melt. Frisk dropped the knife and yelped. Her was burnt from the knife melting. "Hehe... Listen, the queen was missing for 15 years. No one knows that you killed her because of that, well... Except me"
Sans explain. Frisk held onto her Hand rightly . Frisk didn't have time to think about anything else. She looked into the skeleton's eyes in pain. " so hey, my brother, papyrus, he's out right now, doing only God knows what. So you have a chance to get the waterfall. And uh... If you don't mind, may I tag along?". Frisk looked at him with anger, but knew she would die with the monster's help. "F-fine" frisk managed to say. Sans smiled evilly at her. Her body felt and sense of unsafty and displeasure down her tense spine. "Great!" The skeleton got up and stretched. The skeleton grabbed a small flash light and gave it to frisk. It felt cold in her hands. There was blood on the object, frisk wiping it off. "Just in case if we get slit up, sweetheart" sans said. Frisk rolled her eyes at sans, ready to get exploring. Sans looked at frisk and looked down. "Ok, let's go" he said. He walked out the bar, frisk following him eagerly. The door closed in front on frisk and frisk had to push it open. When frisk left the bar, she realized how cold it was outside. Multiple screams could be heard from everywhere, also gun shots. "It's so fucking cold!" Frisk complained. " eh... You get used to it" sans replied. They started to walk randomly to somewhere where sans was taking her. Frisk's hand still hurt from the melting knife. Snow blew into frisk face, making her blind with her hair smashing into her face. She pulled her hair away from her face. A demon a appeared in front of them. It had brown, leathery skin, rough like alligator hide, with ivory-white horns sticking out from its chest,arms,and legs (you would know this from doom (; ). Frisk stop, horror coming over her. The beast had red glowing slit eyes. Some dust appeared next to sans, it turning into a beasts head. The head had blood dripping from its mouth, a red hell glow in its giant mouth, red deep rings in its eyes. It was called a ' hell blaster '. The hell blaster shot a big red beam into the demons chest. The beam shot right through its chest, the demon immediately dropping dead. Frisk hid behind sans and sans said. " hey, frisk, this is only beginning. There's a lot more to come...."