A wrong turn in Paradise

After landing at the airport, Jenna and Julien decided to rent a car to drive around and explore a little while they were in Mexico. They explored and had the best time. As they were driving to the resort, they took a wrong turn. Rather ended up on road with loads of potholes. The houses all seemed broken down and in desperate need of repairs. Just than the car started smoking and stopped dead! They looked at each other, neither knowing what to do. Just than Jenna spotted children playing in a yard.
"Maybe we could ask them?"
"We have no choice!"
They went to the gate and asked the children, however they didn't speak English and Jenna only spoke a little bit of Spanish. Luckily the children an American lady.
"Do you by any chance know of a car repair place, round here?"
" there's one a few miles down the road. Come in and we can phone them.
"Thank you soo much!"
She opened the gate and let j and j in.
As they came in they realised that this not an ordinary house. Children where everywhere!
"Is this a day care?"Jenna whispered softy
"This is an orphanage, we care for close to fifty children". 
"Wow!" Both Jenna and Juliet where left speechless.

Hi guys hope you guys are enjoying the story and watching Jenna and juliens vids. Please comment and vote.

I'd love to know your thoughts on Juliens current dad stash?