Eight

As I was walking to my classes I felt someone bump into me,I turned around to see who it was and it was the school hoe Troiian. 😒(suggested by wazzam34😍) She gonna have the nerve to tell me to watch where IM going.
I told her "Bitch you bumped into me now if you wanna take this to another level I will. She said I'm ready and then pushed me. I took my book bag off so fast and pushed her to the ground and then started to repeatedly punch her and I felt someone grab my arm and it was Lexi....

Lexi PoV

I'm over her talking to my new boyfriend named Ty'von (suggested by LilVontri_😍)He is the running back on the school football team and all I hear is people saying beat her ass Diamond and I'm like my best friend name is Diamond dafuc,
So I walk through the crowd and I see Diamond and Trina fighting so I grab Diamonds arm and tell her to come on. Troiian said "This not over bitch I'm gonna get revenge. Then I felt Diamond pull loose from my grip and goes back and starts hitting Troiian again until she was coughing up blood. That's when the principal called her to her office.

Diamond's POV
I got called into the fucking principals office I'm pissed that bitch thinks she can run her mouth.He asked me "Who started the fight" I replied saying Troiian she pushed me so I pushed her and punched her. He told me I can finish today but the next 3 days I'm suspended. I said Ok and walked out towards my bae's class 😂 you see what I did there 😉.

Hey Babes
Today I'm writing at least three to 4 more chapters😍😇
Comment,Like,Share