Six

He layed me on the bed and began kissing on my neck as he kissed on my neck his hands started to wander my body he stopped when her reached the hem of my shorts. He broke the kiss and started to unbutton my shorts. He got off the bed and put on Neighbors Know my Name by Trey Songz on and put it on my ihome beside my bed. Then he walked downstairs and came back up with a huge can of whipped cream and started to take my jersey off. He kissed my stomach down to the lace part of my panties and pulled them off with his teeth then shook up the whipped cream and began putting the cold substance on my kitty 😂. He went to work making me arch my back and make sure the neighbors knew his name😉.
As i was about to cum he started taking his pants off and ramming into me without warning causing me to scream in pain and in pleasure. He was smirking the whole time. I dont know what came over me but he was making me go crazy i was like "Ohh August Right There!!" And "Dont stop Papii Ahhh!!!" I felt my stomach get tight and my vagina tighten around his dick. So i just came and he happen to cum at the same time. He slid out and pulled me into his arms and we finally doze off.

HEY HUNNIE BUNCHS I HAVE POSTED IM GONNA TRY AND POST A LONGER CHAPTER THIS WAS A SHORT CHAPTER TO GIVE THE RATED R PART THAT I DIDNT POST.😂😘😘 LOVE YA