Chapter 5

Tammy-
I was kinda of shocked. I never expected him opening up like that.

"What if I said yes, what do I do?" I asked.

"Well you can help sort some drugs out, check how much money we got."

"Do I leave the maid job?"

"Maybe if you do well, but you can't tell anybody."

"I haven't made my decision yet, so hold up."

"Maybe I can help you decide." Ethan whispered in my ear. He grabbed my hand then he was forward making me walk backwards. I fell backwards on the bed. He smirked at me and took his shirt off.

I sat up and touched him. He smiled at me then he picked up my head and kissed me.

"You're making me fall for you like I never have before." Then I grabbed him and pulled him on top of me. We we're aggressively making out. Biting each other lips makes me even want him more. He started going under my dress touching my body, making me moan. He started taking off my dress, as he was kissing my body. Ethan was leaving love bites on my breast area. He pulled his pants and boxers down reveling his package. Then he reached over and grabbed a condom, he handed it to me.

"I want you to put it on for me," he winked. I ripped the condom open and slowly placing it on, which made him moan. After we put it on, he grabbed my waist and slowly entered. He began slow making me groan.

"You like that princess." He whispered.
Then all of a sudden he started going faster, which caught me off guard. I began moaning his name and scratching his back when he pumps. (Omg ahahha I can't 😂😂💀)

"Ethannn, don't stop," I moaned

"Damn Tammy I love when you scream my name." He grabbed my waist real tight.

"Ethan, I'm almost close."

"Just hold sec love." Ethan was getting faster and faster till he groaned. Then he got sloppy with it, I finally just let go. He took the condom off and threw it in the trash next to the bed. Ethan kissed my forehead and he laid on my chest. I was playing with his hair while he was sleeping. Then i closed my eyes and I was happy.

The morning.

I woke up and I didn't see Ethan. I got out of bed and threw one of Ethan's sweater.

 I got out of bed and threw one of Ethan's sweater