5

Kunika couldn't tell her parents about what happened at school, it would worry them too much. She just had to somehow become friends with BTS, she thought. Oh, what was she thinking? Like she'd ever be friends with those lot. She'd spit at them if she had the guts. But she didn't. She couldn't. Her only option was to, well, bring out the good in them. She laughed to herself. She doubted even in the deepest depth of their hearts would they have a bit of purity.

There was a knock at Kunika's bedroom door.

"Yeah?"

"I have some exciting news!"

In her head, Kunika was hoping that BTS moved to another school.

"What is it?"

"Do you remember SJ?"

"Oh, yeah, that little shit,"

"Well, your dad found out he goes to your new school!"

"R-really? I didn't see him today. Has he changed at all?"

"Did you, by any chance, like him?" her mum was asking as if she'd get them married if Kunika said yes.

"I, no, no. Well maybe I did. But whatever was there, it's gone now. He left me."

"Did we ever tell you what actually happened?"

"What? That's what happened."

"No. It isn't. He was forced. His father and brother got him a job in the music industry, so he was sent for training. He didn't have a choice."

This whole time. The whole six years. He hadn't done anything. The person she grew hate for.

He was, innocent.
But, now that he went to her school, she could totally apologise.

"Do you know what he looks like? Any idea?"

"Not much, but from what I've heard, he dyed his hair wild colours. Just look out for a walking rainbow."

"Just his hair? Anyone can dye their hair,"

"Well, he's incredulously tall, and he probably still wears the chain his mother gave him, remember? The one you jumped in the freezing pool for?" she began to laugh.

"Oh, heh, right. I'm stamped, I should sleep now,"

"You haven't had dinner or-"

"That's okay. I'll have a double breakfast! Night,"

"Okay, okay, goodnight beauty."