23

*Sorry for introducing him now xD, Kunika Xx*

Humming 'Hold Me Tight', Jin arrived home fairly late after dropping Kunika home.

"Why are you late?" said a familiar voice.

"Sorry hyung, I had a bad foot ache, so I'd gone to the nurse after school to check it out, she said it was okay." he lied. He couldn't tell his brother about this Kunika. He didn't know how he would react. 

"Ah, araseo. Do you want me to call the nurse then?" he said, raising an eyebrow.

"You can," Jin was trembling inside, "if you want to."

"Actually, it's fine. Just, keep exercising." Jin wanted to 'phew' but he couldn't, or his brother would know something's up.

"Araseo." and Jin walked to his room, hand in his pockets.

He jumped onto his bed. His brother, Minho, had an evil mind like his father, only thinking about making money, and never thinking of others. Yet Jin was only a year younger and thought nothing like him.

In the living room, Minho heard someone ring the doorbell. He asked a maid to answer, she didn't reply. So he got up to go answer it himself.

As he opened the door he immediately ruffled his hair to make it look better. Kunika was standing at the door with a plastic bag.

"Annyeong!" Kunika said, smiling.

"Annyeong..? And you are?" he said, fake-smiling.

"I'm Kunika. A friend of Jin's. Can you give this to him? It's his sweater. He, erm-" she didn't want to tell him he came over to her house, "left it in class at school." she said quickly.

"Araseo. Gomawo. And how exactly did he become friends with someone as beautiful as you?" this was a usual habit of Minho's. Hitting on his brother's friends. Ah, never got old. But it always irritated Jin.

"And, why would you say that? I see pimples everywhere." Jin said, smirking, appearing at the door.

"Sure. Whatever, here you go. You forgot it. In class. Remember?" Kunika said sweetly.

"Yes, of course. Gomawo, Kunika. You may leave now." Jin insisted, before things got called further.

"Before you go," Minho started, Jin cut in right after.

"Before you go, give me a hug! I can't thank you enough for this sweater! It's my lucky one!" Jin lied playfully, Kunika hugged him, looked at both of them strangely and walked away.

Minho turned and raised an eyebrow at Jin.

"Why'd you have to ruin my chance?"

"You didn't have a chance."