Nani Aloha

~Makani~

I waited impatiently with my baby girl and best friend.The line extending ahead of us and teenage girls jumping with glee. We were at a One Direction signing. Most of you might be like Joy! But for Lyla, my best friend, and I, it was Hell. Screaming girls, too much perfume, boredom, whining three year old's, and most of all, the shocked looks and glares from people.

You see, Lyla and I, were the Oh-So proud mothers of a child. Specifically mine being Harry, and hers being Niall. They were both young beautiful three year old's. I had her at the age of seventeen. My beautiful baby girl named Alika. Its a Hawaiian name.

I sighed as more people kept glaring at us. Lyla would mutter under her breath profanities to the rude teenagers. I get it though. Twenty year old's having kids?

"Momma? I want to see daddy." Alika said pouting a bit. I bit my lip and picked her up. My sunglasses pushed on top of my head.

"You will baby. Just be patient. Were almost there." I said playing with her hair. Her smile broke into a grin. But I realized something all to quickly. We were almost there. Lyla looked nervous as well. She bit her nails and looked up at me.

"10 minutes in a room with One Direction. Help me God." She said nervously. I nodded.

"Hopefully, they wont recognize us. Remember were only here for them." I said pointing at the two girls playing next to each other.

"Section 50A will be the last section for today. Section 50A may now be seated in the room." A woman said over the loud speaker. Girls in 50A were cheering and crying as well as the girls who didn't make it in. I grabbed Alika and kissed her cheek.

"Ready baby girl? Remember no daddy." I said sternly at the end. She nodded and grabbed my waist tightly with her legs. Lyla held Mele, also Hawaiian, in her arms as we walked in.

The studio was huge. Rows were set up in the room. A giant flat screen TV hung from above the ceiling and speakers for the microphones hung besides them.  Lyla and I sat in the second row of the 3 row seating arrangements. Alika sat on my lap bitting her lip like I do. She was watching intently for her daddy. A movie started to play on the screen. I hadn't really payed attention until an interesting part came on. The interviewer asked how many were single and if anyone had their eye on someone. Harry and Niall raised their hand for single but kept them up for if anyone had an eye on someone. Lyla noticed as well and she looked over at me. the clip ended shortly and the tv screen went up into the ceiling.

"We now present to you... ONE DIRECTION!" The speaker spoke loudly. I winced at the sound of the things people were screaming at them. "Sexy, oh baby! Hottie. Harry is mine. I love Zayn. Look at Louis!"I paused for a moment. Louis. He and Eleanor were the only ones who new about Lyla and I.

The 5 boys sat down on the couches and looked out in the crowd. I ducked my face and hid when they kept searching. Harry, Niall and Liam looked over at use gigling because of our Alika and Mele. I frowned but stopped when I saw Louis looking. His eyes widen and my heart stopped for a moment.

He noticed us.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well! How was it? Any good? I hope soo! This story is about a girl, Makani, who has a daughter. The father is no other than Harry Styles. He doesnt know he has a daughter though. He thought it was another hook up at a party and so did she. Lyla has Nialls Baby, Mele. I wont get into much dept with their story. Makani is Hawaiian. She was born in Hawaii and currently lives in California. Her daughter is three and she is seventeen. You'll get to know there appearances soon. Please tell me what you think!!!