Chapter 2~

~Makani~

My hands trembled and shook with fear. Alika sat in her seat and blurted out "UNCLE LOUIS!!" causing looks from other parents and teens. Louis looked back at me and then at Niall who's mouth was wide open. He spotted Lyla. She looked over at me and her eyes were written with fear.

"Please remain quiet while One Direction sings their songs. After that, the boys have a surprise." The speaker spoke. The boys took their mikes and started singing Summer Love, which broke my heart. That was our song. Harry and mine song. I sighed and waited for it to be finished. Lyla looked over at me with caring eyes knowing what I was going through. People whistled and clapped at the end.

"Now, Our surprise!" Zayn spoke. His voice tired and bored from being trapped with fans all day.  

" Our surprise is..... Each one of One Direction will be choosing a girl from the audience to come back stage with us!" Harry said smiling. His dimples were on full display and his eyes shone green. My heart melted but quickly stopped when I noticed the boys heading in our direction.

Zayn picked a girl first, followed by Liam, and Harry who, Of course, picked some blonde airhead. I rolled my eyes but noticed Louis and Niall walking towards us. Lyla looked up at Niall and he held his hand out. She looked back at me and took his hand. Niall's voice trembled and he stuttered.

"Lyla.." He looked down at Mele who giggled and twirled around. Lyla looked down, then back up at Niall who brought her into a big hug. His eyes were almost.. watering? It was so cute. He picked up Mele and made his way back stage. Louis offered me his hand and he grinned.

"Fancy seeing you here, Kani." he spoke. Alika grinned and yelled "UNCLE LOUIS" again making fans turn around and snap photos. I bit my lip and took his hand. Louis picked up Alika and brought us back stage.

It was even bigger back stage then it was up front. I followed Louis to one of the areas and sat. He looked at me and we sat in silence for a while before he spoke.

"Kani, How are you?"

" Very well, and you?" I answered. I heard  familiar laughs from the boys and heard the door open. 5/5 of One Direction,The girl Harry had brought with him, Lyla, Mele, Alika and I were in one room. Louis faced the door and suddenly everything became quiet. Liam looked down at me with Alika in my lap and he grinned.

"Mia? Who's this little one on your lap?" He said surprised. My eyes widened and Harry turned around at the sound of my name. Once again I was frozen. My heart raced and my eyes connected with the eyes that made my heart ache. His piercing green eyes landed on mine and it was like fire and ice. His eyes left mine and traveled down to Alika's. He turned and faced the girl that he had brought with him.

"Can you leave please?" His voice hoarse and a bit angry. She nodded and left. He turned to me and walked cautiously. "Makani?" he spoke softly. It made my heart flutter. He stopped just before me and slowly kneeled down studying my face. His shocked expression showed it all. He found out it was me.

"DADDY!!" Alika screamed jumping off of Louis lap and tackling Harry. He sat with her and picked her up. It was one of the most beautiful things I saw. Ali turned to me and smiled. "Look." she spoke softly. "I found daddy." Harry's face went from shocked to loving to...both?

"Mia...? Is s-she calling me d-addy because she is confused?" he stammered and looked up at me.  I stuttered.

"I..U-um..It's... she.." My voice cracked. He put Ali on my lap and walked to the wall sliding against it. By now, everyone managed to leave. The room was silent. His deep breaths could be heard from the wall. My mind was racing and it became a blur. The door opened and Paul walked in.

"Harry, Niall is taking Lyla home now. We're leaving shortly. Are you coming?" Paul said sternly. He looked over at me and sighed. "Not you too." I just nodded. Harry looked up and stood up as well. When I stood up, Ali jumped in front of Harry. She spoke quietly.

"Do I get a goodbye before you go?" Her voice was cracking a bit. Harry stopped and picked her.

"How would you like to come home with me?" He said smiling at her. She nodded and looked over at me.

"What about mommy?" She said nervously.

"She is always welcome to be with me." Harry said glancing over at me. My heart picked up and I thought I was going through a heart attack. He grabbed my hand and pulled me to the car where everyone else is. Butterflies irrupted in my stomach.

We arrived at the hotel and Harry brought me to his room. I didn't expect this reaction from him. It was so different. Ali ran into his room and jumped on one of his beds. She almost immediately fell asleep. I sat on a bed and looked up at Harry. He walked into the bathroom and changed. My eyes and wandered the room while waiting. That's when something caught my eyes. The picture of Harry and I on our last date. I picked it up and sighed looking at it. Harry came out and I quickly dropped the picture in place but he noticed. He sauntered over to me and I slowly backed up onto the bed. He followed soon close to me.

"I-Im Sor-" I almost managed to say before his lips crashed onto mine.