Mr. Wrong

Blinking my eyes a couple times as i begin to wake up. My sight was still a bit blurry looking into the lighted room. I'm not in my own bed, but the smell of the white sheets are very familiar. I stretch my arms out and make little moans before i try to stand up. the sound of bacon and eggs on a frying pan fill the air and I remember- I'm still at Niall's apartments... "Shit." I mutter to myself, worrying what Connor, my boyfriend, might do.

stumbling into the kitchen, I see Niall cooking breakfast.

"Good morning sleepy-head." he chuckles. I smile at him in response as I check my phone.

"Oh man, I have 9 missed calls from Connor.."

"Ooooooh, hes gonna kill youuu." He smiles and continues to laugh. I kinda role my eyes at this because of him knowing little of my secret. i grab my arm with my other hand, just where my bruise is from my last visit to Connors.

Niall continues to talk, "Its the usual, we drank a couple beers and played video games until 3 in the morning." He smirks at me and hands me a plate of breakfast. We both finish eating in about four minutes flat.

"Sorry, but I gotta get home, I'll text you tonight." I say as I grab my keys and drive home, still in my pajamas. Connor and I live together. We dated all of our junior and senior year and after we graduated, he asked me to move into an apartment with him so we could be together all the time. I think he only felt this way so I would spend less time with Niall.

•••

"Connor, please, just calm down!" I say as a tear runs down my face. "Just put the plate down so can can talk!"

"Why does it always seem like you like pretty-boy more that your own fucking boyfriend!"

"But Connor, I love-" I didn't have time to finish my sentence because at that moment another plate was thrown at me and shattered onto the ground.

"You re not allowed to see that kid eer again, I forbid it! Do you fucking hear me?" With tears rushing down, I was lost for words, his face was about an inch away from mine. He was breathing very heavily, like he always does when he this angry.

I closed my eyes to try and stop the tears, but connor did not find this amusing and wasn't at all patient. His muscular hand grabbed the front of my neck and pushed my head against the wall behind me.

"I said, do you fucking hear me! Fucking slut, Emily, you will answer me!"

He was beyond furious at this point and I was beginning to feel lift headed so I nodded my head quickly, still crying in fear of him. He then threw me down to the ground with the hand that was clenched on to my neck. I hit the wooden floor, looking down, wanting to go somewhere, anywhere but here. I looked up again, with more tears rolling down, his eyes met mine, then he walked away.