Chapter Two

I sat on the cold, hard floor. waiting for Connor to return from our bedroom, but he didn't. Free a few minutes of waiting until I at least heard a sound coming from the bedroom, I decided to get up on my feet, as quietly as I could. All I wanted at the moment was to be anywhere but here.

When I tip toed out the door, i ran to my car, jumped in and locked it in fear of connor coming after me. I took another minute to take deep breaths and calm my self down. then I started my car and drove the hell away from my apartment in shame.

It was down pouring outside, I jumped out of my seat a little when the thunder loudly boomed, the sound felt like it was right next to me. I feel so stupid. I swerved off the road and began to cry again even harder.

Getting unable to drive, I pulled over. The rain is so loud, pounding against the windshield.. I grabbed my shoulder where there's a cut from one of the plates. "Fuck.." I manage to get out from my lips, trying to ease to pain by cursing to myself usually helped me in these cases.

Its not like I wasn't expecting this to happen though, he just hurts me all too easily. I decided to call Niall, even though I've never told him about me and Connors fights, he's always comforting.

"Missed me already, love?" he answers, teasingly.

"Hey, I-uh... I need a place to stay tonight.. C-connors a little upset right now." I explain as I look down at myself.

"Since when do you need to ask?" he chuckles.

"Thanks, I'll-uh... I'll be there soon, kay?" I hang up, take a deep breath, and start to drive again.

•••

I walk right into Nialls apartment, I never bother to knock anymore.

"Thanks for letting me stay here for tonight, Niall. Connor ... he just needed some time to himself, thats all."

"It's no problem at all. You know I love having you around." he says with a friendly smile. Niall has always been my rock, even when we were little, our parents said we just couldn't be separated. Niall isn't bad looking, he's actually pretty handsome. And his Irish accent is really cute. He has bleach blonde hair and insanely blue eyes that could be noticed from a mile away.

We met because our moms are friends from when my mom lived in Ireland for a short time, but that was before I was born. after my dad died when I was about 6, my mom and I took a vacation to Ireland so she could see her friend again. that's when thy introduced me to Niall.

But my mom didn't want to live in Ireland so we just fly there every summer. Niall and I have been best friends ever since.

"Can I get you something to drink?"

"Anything with alcohol in it.." I say as I laugh a little and he smile at me. Damn he has a cute smile too.