Chapter Three

After about 6 beers later, I was feeling much better about earlier today, and it made me feel even more better when I watched Niall trip over a chair. He had much more to drink than I had.

Connor he still hasn't called me yet. I thought he would, considering the fact that I walked out on him. But on the other hand, it's not like he cared about me.

Niall and I watched the movie, grease, for about the thousandth time. It was his favorite movie and its watched just about every time I come to visit, I didn't mind though, it's a friendship kind of thing, he loves it. So I love it too.

We were sitting on the couch, singing along to every song. I knew them all. his muscular arm was around me and my head was resting on his chest, i was laying down with my legs extended down the couch. His body was so warm, and so inviting, very muscular. there was also this... musk to him. My hand was placed on his bicep, I bit my lip. I was so turned on and i didn't even know why. maybe its the beer?

When the movie was over I sat up as did he. "How'd you like the movie?" his sweet Irish accent asked. Yeah, like I was paying attention to the movie. What am I saying? Connor is probably waiting for me back at our apartment right now. and Niall is my best friend... Just friends. I could never jeopardize that.

"It was great. but do you realize you ask me how it was every time we watch it" I said teasingly as I bit my lip again. I can't stand this any longer.

He laughed at my last remark "So what do you want to do now?"

Giving in to my urges, I sat on his lap and cupped his face with my hands. He cheeks were soft and almost instantly turned a shade of light pink. His eyebrows raised, we both said nothing. His eyes looked into mine. I have no idea what I'm doing, but it's too late to go back now. it's like one of those urges... You know it's so wrong, but you do it anyways, because it feels so right.

I looked at his lips and without thinking of my next move I forced mine against his. He kissed me back, He kisses better than Connor. It was the most passionate kiss I've ever experienced. We then shifted, without breaking the kiss, so that he was now on top of me. My tongue pressed on his, his lips tasted like beer, I'd imagine mine did too. I explored all around his mouth, it was amazing.

My fingers ran through his soft blonde hair. His hands rubbed against my lower back. As he picked me up my legs wrapped around his back and he carried me into his bedroom. Niall threw me onto his bed where i was surrounded by the white sheets of where I woke up just this morning. Then he climbed on top of me again and continued the kiss from where we left off.

I took off my shirt as he did the same. I shoved my tongue in his mouth kissing him again, then down to his neck. I made a trail of kisses down his abs and towards his belt and unbuckled. Once we were both undressed, he gently grabbed my hair and ran his fingers through. He was being so gentle. My hand moved from his arm, slowly down to his hip and landed on his thigh. He let out a small but incredibly sexy moan. I bit my lip again. he looked right into my eyes and He then pushed himself into me as I let out a moan. Niall held himself in for a moment, having his own fun first. he then stated to get faster and the kisses got harder, then I moaned a second time, which just made him seen to want me more. He grabbed my breast and continued to slam in and out. My back arched as I quietly screamed when I cumed. this just seemed to please him even more, he ran his fingers through my hair then cupped the side of my face. he kissed me again, with a lot of pressure and even more passion.

But then, he pulled out, and turned off the light. I clenched at the blanket below me in curiosity of what Niall was about to do next.

He got back into the bed and lifted the sheets and tucked them over the both of us. His big warm arms wrapped around my still heavily breathing body, Niall kissed me softly on the cheek, and we cuddled until I fell asleep.