• Contract •

I button up my shirt, avoiding his gaze towards me.

"Christina."

I look up at Jake who is still naked, laying on it as if he owns the bed.

"What is it that you want Jake?" I ask in annoyance.

"Well, I want to go for round 2. I'm still in the mood, baby." He chuckles winking at me.

"Well I'm not." I cross my arms quickly.

"Also, I told you not to call me baby! You don't own me Jake."
"You're right, but what'cha gonna do about it hm?" He pulls his tongue out and let me tell you one thing, I have an urge to rip it off and shove it up his ass.

"You're so immature, why do I do this to myself?" I ask.

"Because, I'm irresistible... You know it babe." He smirks.

"God, I'm out of here."

"Wait!"

I whip my head around towards Jake.

"What now, Jake?"

"We have a contract remember?"

"Yes, I know that Jake. But I'm not in the mood anymore..." I say quietly.

"Mmm, fine. I'll let you go this time babe." He gives me a playful wink, which I rolled my eyes at.

I slam the door shut behind me before he changes his mind.

---

I carefully unlock the door, emerging into the house. I quietly sneak past the hallway, making sure my mom doesn't wake up.

I enter my bedroom, flopping onto the bed. I'm exhausted... After school... And especially him... God, I'm such a whore. Why did I agree to his contract? Maybe... because I just want company, rather than being lonely.

I shouldn't be doing this in the first place, I'm only 16 and he's... 18. My mom doesn't know shit, and I'd like to keep it that way.

My eyes suddenly became droopy, and everything faded into black.