14 million {1}

marks pov

i got my camera from the recording room and set it up near my bath tub, i don't know why but i record all of my blogs in there, i guess its because the lightings so good. i went looking around for my taco trophy that i won at pax, and my diamond play button, and i eventually found them on the central island in  my kitchen, i don't know why they where down here,

"hello chica-bica" i said to my puppy and she came up and sniffed my leg, i bent down to give her a kiss and then stood back up, she followed me all the way up stairs and went to the bathroom to lay down, and i guess just to have a rest. i quickly gave my diamond plaque a quick wipe down and then set it on the side next to me, and i did the same with my taco trophy.

i set the tripod to the right height and pressed the record button.

"hello everybody my name is markiplier, and thank you so much for 14 million subscribers, hope you saw my last video with darkiplier coming back, and i thought that would be quite a funny idea" i went on and on until near the end of the video, and i decided to explain what happened between me and my girlfriend, Amy.

i paused for a moment of silence and sighed

"as many as you knew, i have a girlfriend, and for those of you who didn't, well now you know, well we decided to break it off because it wasn't really working out, and a lot of people within the community were giving her a lot of hate, saying she should die and things like that." i stopped talking for a few seconds and sighed, tears started to well up in my eyes, but i blinked them back. "she said that I've made her life a misery and ruined it by all of you guys giving her so much shit. and i understand that you guys are trying to protect me from being hurt, and all stuff like that. and I'm very grateful for that, but c'mon guys, this is my personal life and i don't want any of you guys to interfere with it from now on, i will tell you things about my life when I'm ready too." shit. i started crying. "and this has happened because some of you just want septiplier to become a thing, but you wouldn't like it if people on the internet were invading your personal life or space, so if you guys could just be thankful with what i share with you, and just appreciate my life, and don't throw shit at me and my friends, we would all be grateful for that, I'm not saying that I'm better than you guys, because I'm not, I'm just a guy with red hair and a dog sitting in his restroom who decides to record videos everyday. and I'm also not saying that i can't have hate, because everyone has hate in their life, but thats all I'm going to say for now, so thank you everybody for watching, and as always i will see you, in the next video. buh-bye"

well that was more of a sad video than expected, but i had to tell everyone sooner or later.

Jacks pov

i just saw mark uploaded a new video, i quickly messaged him saying 'congrats of 14 million buddy, really want to see you soon'

i watched his video, and from the start i could tell something was bothering him, but by the end of the video, he was crying a little bit but he didn't let that fase him.by the end of the video i was happy, really happy actually but i also felt very sorry for mark after his break up, and he loved her a lot, but just because some people were giving he hate, from marks community she broke up with him, and he did so much for that girl and she only gave him shit towards the end, thats not right.

i went onto twitter and saw all of the people who hated amy being really happy that they had broke up, thats just not right, is it? its his life not theirs so can't they leave him alone for one god damn second?

the reason i was happy is because my girlfriend signe just broke up with me a few weeks ago, because i told her i was gay, but i don't care, but I've had a crush on mark or the longest time now, and i now might have a chance with him. "NO SEAN, WHAT'RE YOU THINKING? HES YOUR BEST FRIEND" i thought to myself. but i know mark doesn't like guys, so i have no chance but i can only dream.

i looked at the clock, 3:57am, i need to sleep. i yawned very loudly and headed up to bed, and thought about my plan for tomorrow.

i woke up very early today because i was booking flights to LA to visit mark, because its been about a year since i saw him, so i miss him a lot, and i can maybe explain my feelings to him, but he'll probably kick me out because I'm so weird for liking guys or some shit, so i will do it on the last day, a few hours before i leave. i went into my recording room, and saw the cheapest and earliest flights to LA for tomorrow, I CANT WAIT.