tease fest {4}

jacks pov

i woke up with mark with his head on my chest, and i just looked at his face, and stroked his red hair.

"morning" mark grumbled in him groggy morning voice, which i find very hot. i blushed, seeing that we are still naked. what does this make us? best friends, boyfriends, fuck buddies? {XD i had to} i want to be in a relationship with him, but does he? well i guess he does because he's the one who kissed me yesterday, and started that entire... process...

"hey mark?"i asked him just wandering what he will reply with, i have to say I'm slightly nervous.

"yea?"he replied with his eyes still closed, i let out a shaky breath, but i don't know why i was so nervous, because we fucked, i mean... do i need to explain anything else?

"what are we? i mean, what have we became, relationship status wise?"as i said this, mark opened his eyes and looked up at me with his hair all over his face in a mess. 

"hmmm, i don't really know, what would you like?" he asked in a calm, smooth voice. he interrupted his thinking by saying out yet again "boyfriends? fuck buddies, maybe both, because i think we would both enjoy that."

"yea, so is it decided? boyfriend fuckers" {I'm not sorry XD} my nerves have now calmed down, and I'm happier than ever, i decide to get up. as i try to move, i feel a sharp pain shoot through up my body. i hissed in pain. "you okay jack?" mark asked with worry in his voice, as he sat up and faced me. i blushed not wanting to say anything about the cause. mark soon enough realised what the problem was, and we both just giggled. "ill go and get you some pain killers and a glass of water, would you like any food?" he asked

"no thanks" i said as he leant down to kiss my on the forehead. and i smiled. i just grabbed the duvet and covered my groin. a few minuets later, mark walked back in with a piece of toast, water and some pain killers, still with no underwear on, i blushed as i saw his... crotch still out. mark went pink as he saw jack staring at his member

marks pov

"enjoying the view sean?" his eyes shot back up to mine and he blushed a lot, and i just smirked, happy with making him blush, but I'm going to assume i did a lot of that last night. i placed the pain killers and  glass of water on the bedside table next to jack, and i noticed that he had covered himself up. so i quickly pulled off the duvet

"WHAT'RE YOU DOING MARK?" He asked while blushing, and trying to snatch the duvet out of my hands. i wouldn't let go of it so i just watched him sit there embarrassed, holing his hands above himself to cover up.i picked him up and put him at the top of the bed so he could say down, i handed him the glass of water from the bedside table and his painkillers. he placed the pill into his mouth and then took a big gulp of water, and digested the pills. he just smiled at me, still a tint of red on his face. i decided to embarrass him even more by asking him some humiliating questions.

"did you enjoy last night jack? because it seemed like you did... a lot" i teasingly asked, with a smirk planted on my face.

"shut up and leave me alone"he joked as he gently pushed me "but my ass hurts a lot, and it kills to walk"he frowned and looked away from me, probably to hide his embarrassment. and i just stood there and smirked. i decided to go down stairs and watch a movie.

"I'm going to watch a movie, come down when you want" i shouted as i was partially down stairs, i was already greeted with a happy chica, wagging her tail. i went over to sit on the couch, shortly followed by my puppy. i flopped down onto the sofa and closed my eyes. i was so tired, even though it was still morning, i hadn't fully woken up, so i decided to go and make coffee. i plodded through to the kitchen, and turn on the coffee machine, i think when jack comes down, he'll want some probably.

{time skill cuz i can't think of what to write}

jacks pov.

i heard mark, in the kitchen whistling a very familiar tune, i couldn't quite put my finger on it, but i liked it. i sneaked up behind him, but i stepped on a creaky floorboard, he quickly turned around and grabbed my boxers, and lodged me between him and the counter. he leaned into my ear.

"I'm surprised you're up and walking, because i pounded your tight little ass so hard last night that even my pelvis is a little bit bruised." he said and my face flushed a bright shade of red and i felt my pants get significantly tighter, he looked at me and smirked with lust covered eyes. i leant into kiss him, but his hands wandered down to my stomach, and i got more aroused, before i knew it, i was on the floor laughing, because he was tickling my stomach. he can't just leave a man like this. i just walked away in a mood, and shut myself in my own room.

{time skip}

i was in my room for about 2 hours just on twitter and other social media sights posting and checking my friends. i decided to head down stairs to check on mark. i slowly walked into the living room, and i heard faint snoring coming from the other side of the couch. i creeped over, and sure enough he was asleep, he's started a tease war. i unbuttoned his trousers and carefully pulled down his boxers. i held his cock in my hand and slowly moved it up and down, just enough to tease him. I'm very surprised he hasn't let ou- i was cut off from my thoughts by a quiet moan coming from marks mouth. i leant down and kissed the tip. yet again another loud moan. I'm surprised he hasn't woken up yet, but that will all change soon.recently since mark told me what our relationship status was, I've been wanting him even more, and i get boners more recently now, i suppose thats because i know i can fuck him any time. i really appreciate mark, and I'm very thankful for everything he's done and i love him, a lot but I'm also using him for my own personal needs.

i decide that marks hard enough, now time to tease the shit out of him some more. i slowly lick a stip on the underside of his cock, and then i wrap my mouth around him, and moan very loudly.

"wha--uhh" i knew that would wake him up. i look at him all innocent eyes. he goes to grab my hair but i swat his hands away. i take my self away for a moment.

"no touching"i said, now feeling totally in control. i stand up and kiss him lustfully "tell me when your about to cum, okay?" he just groaned, so i took that as an okay. i climb onto mark, and i just hover above his dick.

"ride me baby" mark said demanding me to satisfy him. i just smirked, and then slammed down onto his member. i screamed in pleasure as i hit my prostate head on. {no pun intended :P} mark was moaning like a pornstar, i decided that it was enough. i climbed off him.

"thats enough for now." i said teasingly, i put my clothes back on, and walked out with a smug smirk on my face. even though i was very hard, i wanted to tease him a lot, as i walked out i heard a loud groan, signifying that he was very frustrated with me. i can't even begin to think about what he's going to do to me later, but i guess I'm looking forward too it, yet nervous at the same time.

marks pov + time skip

i had finished the job, that jack left undone, and headed downstairs, i couldn't see jack anywhere, i think he'll be in his room.i wandered upstairs again, and went into jacks room, sure enough he was there, eyes closed, earbuds in blasitng extremely loud music, and with no clothes on. it was a sight that millions of people would pay too see, and now i see why. i decided that i would get pay back, seeing as he was now asleep. i gently crawled on the bed.

"hey mark" jack said. shit, he's not asleep, that sneaky bastard decided to trick me. he just got his dick in hands and started to moan loudly, he knew it was a weakness of mine. i was so turned on right now. JUST THINK OF GRANDMA, JUST THINK OF GRANDMA i mentally said to myself, though it still didn't work. i just kind of stood there and sulked. he looked at me and crewed up to me. " i think i won this tiny war, of ours" he whispered in my ear. his deep irish voice sent shivers down my spine.i slowly walked out of his room, and record a video.

A/N: i know this one was really bored, but this is a filler, because it was something to write. I've also discovered, I'm very bad at writing, and can't write to save my life.