proof &cuddles {3}SMUT

WARNING: do not read this if you don't like kinks, or just hardcore shit XD

jacks pov

mark lunged towards me and i was scared he was going to hurt me, but he wrapped his arms around my torso and pulled me onto the couch, onto of him, and he just hugged me and kissed my forehead. i was blushing so hard that i was probably the colour of marks hair. i just giggled as he placed sloppy kisses all over my face and ran his hands through his hair. he soon stopped what he was doing and we just laid there in a comfortable silence. i nuzzled my face into his neck and liked up and down the side of his throat, shivers shot down his body and i could practically feel his smile, i kept kissing his neck until my lips came across a particularly weak spot, and he just let out a gentle moan as my lips grazed over that on spot, he loved it, but then decided i could make a tease war out of this, so i places my lips on his collar bone and gently sucked until he was a hot moaning mess. i was very happy because i managed to get a dark enough purple hickey to be able to visibly see on his dark skin. i have now officially claimed him as mine. i felt a tent press up agains my leg, and a load move as i moved around. i got up and i just said, thanks for dinner and went to go and get a bottle of water.

i left him there with a clearly visible lump in his pants and i was happy with what i had done. "you have a bit of a problem there" i shouted across the house, there was no reply and i heard gentle footsteps and assumed it was chica. i turned around to a lust filled mark and was slammed into the wall, along with my hands being pinned against my head, i just gasped. he then joined our lips together in a forceful yet passionate kiss, i was willing myself not not get a boner, because i know he would just leave me in a state like i did to him.

"m-m-ma-ark, p-please," i moaned

"please what" he teasingly asked, and i know he had a secret kink.

"p-please dad-dy, fuck m-me so hard t-tthat i can't walk tomorrow a-and i will be reminded of y-you e-ev-everytime i walk" i smirked knowing that i had gotten to him ad i know that now he won't want to back out of this offer I'm pretty much leaving open for him. he quickly grabbed my tshirt and had and dragged me upstairs to his bedroom, he practically threw me on the bed, but not enough to hurt me, but enough to get me aroused, i moaned as i saw him go under the bed, and my imagination just went crazy of things that could be in there. i knew they were all sex toys and things like that, but I've never done anything like this before, i mean I've had sex before but it wasn't kinky like this, but i always knew mark had some kinks.

"strip. NOW" mark said demandingly, and i loved this side of him, it was so friggin sexy, how the way his voice just flowed and how veiny his arms get, i love evey moment of this. i slowly took off my t-shirt i was wearing, and then rubbed my hands on my chest, just to arouse him some more

marks pov

jack was being such a tease, he was slowly takin his top of and then just to get me harder, if that was even possible he rubbed his chest and played with his nipples, i could take him now, just here but i want to enjoy this, i know what I'm doing to tease him, like he did to me, but ill do this so much worse and harder that this will be pure torture.

i quickly jumped on top of him and pinned his hands above his head, but just to tease him i whispered "enjoying yourself so far, kitten?" and i then licked the cartilage of his ear the sucked on his ear lobe, and by this time he was just a loud moaning mess. "quiet kitten, otherwise daddy might have to punish you." i quietly said he just moan in respond and i knew i had gotten to him

jacks pov {sorry for all of the pov changes)

he finally let go of my arms and i then took off my pants, but i left my boxers of just to tease him. i got up onto my knees and quickly rushed down to where the tent in his trousers had gotten bigger, i innocently looked up into his half lidded brown eyes as i palmed him through his jeans, and he just nodded, so i unbuttoned his pants and pulled them to his ankle, i then also quickly pulled down his boxers, and as his member was free, he gasped as he felt the warm air hit him and as his 9 inch, hit his stomach, i stared up at him wide eyed "how big are you, daddy?"