A new start

My name is Layla Jona, I moved from London to Japan. I have dull Hazel Brown eye's and my skin is Olive brown.

As I'm on my way down a mysterious hall sorrounded by crowds of people. They all stare at me as I try to find C301 my new class. After what seemed to be forever I found it, when I entered the class went silent.

"Are you Layla Jona?" The teacher asks.

"Y-yes miss" I say still anxious,

"You can sit next to Hiro Kanakai at the back there." She says pointing to a seat next to a boy with Blue hair. I carefully sit down trying not to make a scene.

"Psst Hiro's so lucky he's sitting next to the fresh meat" says a ginger boy sitting at the front,

I look around the classroom in search for another girl to make friends with. I just realised there's no girls. I went to get up to ask the teacher where's the girls but a voice calls to me.

"Kenshi highschool doesn't have any girls, it hasn't for the passed year. Your the first, they're letting girls in now." Says the boy next to me, I believe his name is 'hiro'.

"O-oh..." I say and quietly sit back down.

"Rule number one. Don't you dare talk to me. Rule two. Don't date that Ginger one or the blondes over there." Hiro says.

"Oh okay"I say acting like I'm interested.

"Rule three. If you NEED to talk to me call me Yokinojo and now tell me what they call you Ms. England"he says, making me roll my eyes.

"My name is Layla" I respond not taking my eye's off my reading book.

"Hey, I've read that" a voice from my right shouts.

"Oh yes I'm on volume 17."I say proudly.

"MS. JONA! NO TALKING!" The teacher shouts.

"Pffft pathetic"Hiro mumbles.

I glare at him while he laughs. Then he turns to face me, our eye's meet and I quickly look to the front. Why won't he leave me alone??