•Chapter One•

"Who's the new girl?" Chats murmured throughout the class room as I took two steps into my new class for the rest of the year. I was still relatively new to the whole public school idea. I came from a private school since my parents are quite wealthy so you know I wasn't used to all these people roaming around. I was used to my friends who would always comfort me and we would gossip about all the wonderful guys. There was one in particular I'd never forget. His name was Nicholas. He had light brown hair,blue eyes,and a Voice that'd calm even the most tense nerves. He'd actually transferred here last month but he's taken now.  Some one took my Nick?! He's not yours. He's mine. I could feel the insanity burning deep in my heart but never actually came out of my mouth. It's probably just my head. We all have little voices inside our heads telling us how we aren't worth anything, that were just normal. I knew I wasn't normal. I'm different. Sometimes at night I have these nightmares. They always happen. This dark figure is just saying horrible things. It'd push me to the ground and make me bleed. I still have them but isn't it weird? Anyways I'll continue with the first day of school. "She looks like a potential slut." The popular girls snickered to each other. The Queen Bee, Allison decided to ask me to come closer and so I did. "You're pretty! Who are you?" She smiled in a way that you can see that inner demon waiting to lash out at whoever crossed her path. "I'm Lyla..and I'm a ballerina. Who are you?" She fixed her liquid lipstick and muttered to her two friends Marina and Haley. "Why I'm Allison..and these are my best friends Marina and Haley. Why don't you sit next to us?" "S-Sure!" I grabbed a seat right next to Allison's desk but before I could sit down she spoke. "No! Not there, My boyfriend Nick sits there." My head started spinning once I heard The word boyfriend. Oh no. She was the one to take Nick?!?! SHE TOOK MY NICK?!? I gave her a death glare and sat behind Nick's chair. Shortly after that,Nick walked in and I nearly had a heart attack.