Once in a field....

Frisk's pov:[Frisk is a boy]

I woke up, the light from way above casting on me, so I placed a bruised hand over my eyes. My body ached as I slowly sat up, to find another human laying in a patch of flowers not too far away. I quickly made my way to the other kid, as I got closer, I realized that the child was female. I watched as her eyes fluttered open, when she saw me, her expression showed shock. "How are we not dead?" I shrugged. Together we found a corridor in the dim light, following our instincts, we walked through. After a few minutes, we stumbled across another room, similar to the one we woke up in. This room was slightly different, cause there was lone yellow flower, in a patch of green grass. There was light filtering through from nowhere, making the flower appear to be in a spotlight. What shocked me most was that it had a face!
You could see the fear that had spread on my face.....      (-_-)

Chara's pov:

"Hello, I'm Flowey, Flowey the Flower!"

We both were speechless, so he continued speaking.

"Hmm.....you two are new to the underground aren'tcha?"

Frisk slowly nodded his head.

"Well...Someone ought to teach you how things work around here, I guess lil' ol' me will have to do!"

He then continued to explain how this place works. Suddenly hearts appeared in front of our bodies. Frisk heart, or 'soul' as Flowey called it, was a shining red. Mine on the other hand was a pretty dim shade of red. Flowey offered to share some friendliness pellets with us, and we agreed. Secretly, I didn't trust him, so I dodged, while Frisk ran straight into them. I had full hp, but Frisk was not so lucky, the pellets were actually bullets. He was at 1 hp, Flowey sent a shot towards Frisk, but I stepped in the way and lost all but 1 hp. I wanted to fight him, but I didn't have a weapon. I groaned in pain, we were then surrounded by white dots. "Die!" Flowey screeched and sent the bullets towards us. I just stared, this was how we were going to die. If I was gonna die, I want to go smiling. Tears streamed down my face as I pulled my lips to form a smile. Frisk and I hugged and comfort each other. Nothing happened, so I opened my eyes in time to see a ball of light hit the evil flower. I released Frisk, signaling him that it was alright. We looked at each other and a huge shadow cast over us. Gazing up, we saw a female goat monster. She had a  soft smile and creamy dark eyes. "Hello children, I am Toriel, Caretaker of the ruins. Please do not fear, I will not harm you. After a while of solving puzzles and getting into fights[Frisk flirted sometimes, while I just spared] we made it to a house. The inside was cozy and warm, Toriel showed us to a room with two beds on each side, parallel to each other. I claimed the one on the right, hopping onto it, covering myself up and falling asleep. When I awoke, Frisk was sitting on the floor, munching on a piece of pie. There was a plate next to him with an untouched slice, waiting to be devoured. I shoved the covers off of my body and sat up. "Good morning" Frisk signed with his hands, luckily, I knew how to speak in hands. A few minutes later, the door opened to reveal Toriel. "Ah good morning my children" she spoke, her voice was calm like a still lake. We greeted her and the rest of the day we played tag. That was until Chara mentioned to me, that her head hurt and that she was going to go to bed. After that, I went to goat mom, and she read me a book called 72 uses for snails.