Life. Lavender Brown (HP)

Lavender Brown (HP)

I fluttered my eyelids open and discovered how bright it was. I could faintly hear the busy sound of people working. I moved my head slightly and a pounding headache erupted. I groaned in pain. I tried to hold my head but a pain shot through my right arm, causing me to scream. Someone rushed over to the bed and propped my pillows.

"Miss Brown, are you feeling ok?", a gentle voice chorused through my ears. I shook my head, which made the pain in my head even more worse. She took something out and placed it to my forehead. It eased my pounding headache, leaving only my arm in pain. I glanced down to where my arm was and I noticed a deep gash, revealing my right arm bone. I looked away fast and swallowed the sick that was coming up my throat.

I realised I was in a hospital bed. I closed my eyes and breathed, trying to calm down my nerves. Soon I fell back asleep.

I was running away from the Death Eaters who were trying to catch us. I looked behind and saw the familiar faces from posters.

I shuddered and kept on running away. They kept on shooting a spells at my head but I quickly dodged them. I tripped over a broken piece of wall and slammed on to it. I felt something warm and sticky on my forehead but I ignored it. I struggled to stand, as my vision went a bit blurry. A shot of green burst through Fenir's wand and hit my arm.

He laughed whilst I steadied myself. I clutched my arm and felt something that was not right. Before I could think, another green light shot from his wand. I arched back in pain and fell to the ground. The pain was unbearable, it was like millions of daggers were stabbing me.

It soon stopped and I fell limply to the ground. I saw him come over. My vision blurred and I soon fell unconscious.

I awoke. It was dark now and the lights had faded. Somehow it felt weird, quiet yet unsteady. Before I could properly observe my surroundings, a grey figure leaped on top of me. A gnarled face looked at me, with deep red eyes, too unnatural. I tried to scream but his bloody hand covered my mouth. He lifted me up and ran towards the window. My eyes widdened as this room was at least 12 feet from the ground, probably more.

A pair of black figures flew towards us, on spindy brooms. The pair with crooked teeth yanked me from the wolf's grip and I lay limply from your grip. I shut my eyes, not wanting to see below me. As fast as lightening, the brooms flew away, the wolf leaned on the other one next to me. My head grow weak as I saw my arm again. It was worse with pus starting to errupt from the wound. My throat stung as the bile rushed up. I leaned over weakly and vomitted. It flew down to the deep forest. My eyes fluttered closed as we flew faster.

I felt a pair of arms lift me up and I slowly opened my eyes. The same gnarled face smirked while carrying me. I swallowed and looked up at him. He stared at me and dropped me. I screamed as I colluded with the concrete floor. A crack erupted before my breathing grew unsteady. 

Suddenly, my heart stopped, along with my breathing. I lay motionless on the floor. Everyting went black.