An Open Letter to my Future love of my life

Hi! I may have met you already, or maybe I haven't yet. We may be breathing the same air in this small, quiet city, or maybe we're still thousands of miles away right now. I might get to be with you tomorrow or the next day or some years from now.

....but it doesn't matter because today, I am one day closer (TO A WIN, kidding)....

Right now, I am still in no rush. I probably am not that ready. I am still on the process of being my best self. If I get to meet you at this moment, you might not be my first priority YET. I still spend most of my time building up my career and I still don't have time to cook for you (bc honestly Cooking is outside my range of ability).

...but I am preparing myself to become the independent woman that you could grow with...

You should also understand that I have flaws that took me more than 21 years to love. I don't know if you'll learn to love them, but I hope you do. My hair (though it's rebonded hahaha) doesn't stay in place most of the time, it always messily falls on my face. I don't have the prettiest face to stare at or the soft hands to hold. You might also find it weird how my nose flares up when I laugh or snort. I am also not attractive when I am fast asleep even when I wake up. 😃

...but who knows? Maybe those deformities are what will make you love me even more... 😜

I also want you to know that I am not scratch free masterpiece. I've fought battles where I ended up losing. These battle scars are probably the main factor that made me tough. Tougher than needed. I've been actually waiting for you to tread the dangerous water and thus see the mess I've become.

...but I know that there will come a time that you would hurt me and by that I hope that by seeing me hurt will hurt you even more...

At the bottomost, I hope you'll understand me if at times I am not easy to love. There will come a time where I'll get upset over petty things, and I hope and pray that you'll muster a great deal of effort to remind me that I am wanted. I also want you to know that on rough days, when I am at the peak of caving in, you'll be there to wrap your arms around me and make me feel that you don't want a second in your life without me.

...but above all else, I will always and truly with every fibre of my body strive to be worthy (OF YOU, syempre 😍)...

I will make the best pancakes and coffee in the morning. I will be your life support when everybody fails to do so. I will be your No. 1 fan in every endeavour you'll have in your career. You will be my "Millenial Spider Man" and I will be your "Exquisite Millenial Mary Jane". I will give you everything that the past has failed to give you. I will take all the pain away and I will be your "Home".

All the love,
Stephanie😍😍