Paradox and Martial

Paradox who wore a old timey outfit and his right eye resembles a roman clock along with Martial(MartialTale Sans)who wore a blue and white chinese outfit with a Gaster Blaster image on the lower side.

"Hey there,Vista.I see you are quite in a pickle right now."

"PARADOX!?SERIOUSLY!?AND THEY SAY YOUR THE SOPHISTICATED VERSION OF SANS!"

"My apologize,Ms Vista."

"Uhhh...Why are Moony and Sunny on top of you?"

"DON'T ASK...WILL YOU JUST HELP ME?!"

Martial rolled over his eye sockets as he pulled Sunny and Moony up over Vista.She huffed in exhaustion by the weight of the two.

"Sunny,you should really stop eating cakes all the time.Your getting heavier and more chubby than ever."

"HEY!I DIDN'T ATE THAT MANY CAKES!JUST A DOZEN!"

"A dozen cakes?Seriously dear brother.Thou will have a problem to thou health one day."

Sunny crossed his arms up over his chest and huffed in anger.Moony just laughed by his brother' reaction as Vista,Paradox, and Martial giggled a little.

"Okay so...are there other Sanses still coming over here?"

"Well...Aero(AeroTale Sans) and Drift(RacerTale Sans) found out that Chara was secretly working for Bacteria(UnderContamination Sans) to completely wipe out the entire AU in existance.

"WHAT!?IN ALL OF THE AU' THEY HAVE TO WORK WITH,WHY HIM!?IF THEIR WORKING FOR HIM,HE MIGHT USE THE DESTRO-VILE?!"