Drift and Aero

"Uhhh...what' a Destro-Vile,Riffic?Is it dangerous?"

"Yes...According to Specs(A.U.R.A Sans)its a kind of disease that can breakdown magic in a very critical rate and damages the host losing all of their HP.The infected host is this alive but their blood is changed to the disease itself.If Bacteria would let Chara spread it across the Multi-Verse then its the start of Doomsday for all."

"That' horrible!What shall we do to prevent that event from happening?"

"For now,we need to find Chara before they can release the Vile.But I don't know where to st-"

A cool looking blue car showed up infront of them as a skeleton with an air board hovered over them and landed on the ground.The driver exited the car and smiled at Vista.

"Here there,Riffy.Good to see you again."

"Hello,Drift.Your driving skills are still impressive as always."

"Heh...Thanks."

"Hey,Aero.Do you guys know where Chara is right now?"

"Sadly,no.I contacted Delta(Sans 2.0)for more information about Chara' location but he didn't find them unfortunately."

"Lets just go to A.U.R.A' base in Undertale so we can talk more about it.I feel that someone' watching us now."

Moony suddenly gasps and ran towards Vista punching her in the head.Everyone looked at him shocked and confused by his sudden action.

"MOONY!WHAT THE HECK WAS THAT FOR?!'

"Sorry for doing that,Ms.Vista but...it appears you have something stuck into your head."

She was confused at first but when she turned her head slightly.She saw a mini sized mecha Gaster Blaster.The thing Moony was talking about belongs to Sans 2.0(Mecha Sans).

"OH NO!WE GOTTA GO TO UNDERTALE NOW!"

"WHAT?!WHY?!IS THERE SOMETHING WRONG?!"

"NO TIME TO EXPLAIN!PARADOX!TELEPORT ALL OF US THERE!QUICKLY!"

Paradox' clock eye started to move as he used Transfer Teleportation to send them all to Undertale.

A stranger was observing them from the distance when they arrived to Undertale.Vista shuddered unconfortably when she hears a familiar voice.

"I.WILL.GET.YOU.ALL."