Chapter 4: soccer try outs

Charlie's pov

My mom just called me down stairs I have no idea why but let's find out

"Yeah mum" I say as I walked up to her

"What do you think about trying out for a travel soccer team?" She asked "I WOULD LOVE IT!!!" I yelled happily "but honey there's just one thing" my mom said worriedly "what?" I asked "the girls team was filled so your gonna have to play on the boys team" my mom said. YES!!!! "YAYAYAYAYA" I said jumping up and down like a 4 year old. "When do I try out?" I asked "tomorrow after dance" she answered and got up to go make dinner.

at dance

"alright guys this is Charlie. she is Canadian, 12, and is the youngest at our studio that is on pointe."

everyone looked over. but one in particular caught my eye.

Carson

I waved and smiled as he did the same. this was one out of 3 of my hip hops. this one, I have one with all guys and I have one with the older girls because of how advanced I am. this is my schedule:

Monday/ Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday

acro with older girls/ hip hop with big group/ tap /lyrical/
ballet /lyrical solo
hip hop with all boys /lyrical with older girls /jazz /jazz duet

pointe /conditioning/ hip hop with older girls/ tap /solo

ballet grade 5/ acro with big group/ trio

that's kinda it. today is Tuesday and I'm getting in the fake car we use for the dance. our song is white walls by Macklemore. me and carson are in the car and im cuddling up to him while the other 4 boys are pushing it. "I'm Carlyn" a small blonde girl said coming up to me. "and this is Claire and Julia" she said pointing to 2 girls standing behind her. "we were just wondering if you wanted to join the 4 musketeers?" Julia spoke up. "sure" I smiled. we talked about a lot of things like how Canadians don't dress up as bears,Meese or beavers then go igloo to igloo asking for syrup on Halloween . (we don't actually do that lol XD)

soccer

I was wearing my Italy jersey and adidas shorts with my black tangos. I started by dribbling then pulling it up into juggling and doing a headbut and starting for the net and did a perfect bicycle kick. To be honest I've only ever done dance.

After try outs

"The team will be posted next week on Thursday!" The coach yelled

A sweaty kid who was a centimeter taller than me grabbed my bum and said "great job out there" and winked. "Back away!" Carson stepped in lacing our fingers together. I squeezed and he did too. The boy backed away and walked to his "friends" and talked. "Thanks" I smiled at Carson. "Anytime" he said and led us to his mum who brought us home.