Shouldn't Have Brushed It Off!!!!

Paris' s POV

I woke up the next morning with a flu. I felt restless.  All I wanted to do was lay under the covers and so I did. I had my face under the  covers too and my arns and legs spread out just enjoying the warmth. I didn't move one bit and I was able to breathe.  Then Dad walked in and saw me lying flat on the bed and chuckled. I didn't move or say anything thing. 

Dad: Paris?

Me:.....

Dad: Paris?

Me:.....

Dad: Paris???????

Me:..........???????

Dad: silent treatment huh?

Me:.........

Dad: Okay then...

He slowly began to walk out the room then he turned back around with the goofiest smile on his face saying "SIKE!!!!" He leaped on to the bed and began to tickle me. Showing absolutely no mercy. I couldn't help it.I burst into laughter and escaped the covers.

Me: Okay *laughing* Okay Daddy I'M UP*laughing*

Dad: *laughing* Good Morning Princess*leans in to kiss me*

Me:*stops him* I wouldn't do that I caught the flu.

Dad: I don't care I'll kiss my princess no matter what condition she's in.*kisses me*

Me: Mark my words you'll get sick too before the day is over.

Dad: I don't care *smiling* I'm gonna bring you up some breakfast and medicine. *flies down stairs*

Me: O.o I wonder if Daddy visted the Dessert room during the night....*thinks*

Dad came back to my room with  chocolate chip pancakes, scrambled eggs and bacon. With some  orange juice on the side. And a Nyquil liquid flu medicine. Oh god those tasted horrible. Dad poured some Nyquil into the little cup thing and handed it to me. I chugged down all in one swallow but the taste still got on my mouth. Dad couldn't resist laughing at the pricless look on my face from the after taste. Then he said I have to take it before every meal. My eyes grew bigger than his and he scratched his head and chuckled nervously and left the room. I began drink the orange juice and the after taste from the Nyquil combined with it..Oh God. I began to eat breakfast and the aftet taste slowly went away.  I turned on the tv and watched the smurfs. Dad told me that I would have to stay on bed until I was better. Ehhhh fun. After I was finished eating breakfast I placed the tray and glass on a dresser next to my bed and ran into the bathroom to brush my teeth. I jumped straight back into bed, back under the covers with my body imitating an "X" and drifted off to sleep.