Merry Christmas!

Paris' s POV

I woke up to Blanket shaking me.

Blanket: Come on let's go! *smiling widely*

Me: *follows* Merry Christmas to you too!  *chuckles*

Blanket woke Prince, Mom and Dad up. We all screamed "Merry Christmas! " before running down the stairs. Before Mom and Dad could get their cameras out Blsnket was attacking the wrapping paper. Dad just laughed as he began to snap pics. Prince and I began to unrap our presents. Me, Prince, and Blanket got super soakers. I also got a spiked leather jacket along with spiked boots and my own  sewing machine and sketch book. I squealed while pulling Mom and Dad in to a suffocating hug saying " Thank You! Thank You! Thank You!!!!!!"

Then I released them and they were struggling to say "you're welcome". Prince got  a skateboard along with a Xbox (AN: let's pretend it existed lol). He ran over to Dad and Mom saying Thank you the exact same way I did but he suffocate them. Blanket got a skooter along with his own Xbox. Blanket ran to Mom and Dad saying Thank You st the top of his LUNGS but he tackled them. Lmbo. A little later Dad and Mom's entire families came over and there were ALOT of presents to give and get. I met some cousins in their younger form ( You know Mj's nephews 3T?) and another cousin named Brandy. It was alot of fun. Dad decided to crack those student jokes again and Uncle Jeremaine joined in. It was hysterical!I swear I couldn't feel my stomach at some point. It was such a beautiful day. Might I say? BEST CHRISTMAS EVER!!!!!!!????!!!!!!