Swearing Problem

• NEVAYAH POV •

I groaned in frustration. Why the fuck does time pass by super fucking slow when ever I'm at fucking work. Only God knows what possessed my stupid ass to take a damn 15 hour shift every Friday after school. Yes, a fucking 15 hour shift. Don't judge me, I desperately need the money.

I groan and start wiping the invisible, non existent dust off the counter. I groan again Fuck me.

"Gladly" I hear a deep voice chuckle.

I let a squeal in surprise. I can't believe I said that out loud. Fuck, my eyes widen even more when I look up.

Isaac stands in front of me, elbows leaning on the counter with his stupid but cute signature smirk. Of course this would've been a normal situation for me but this is Isaac mother fucking King. The bad boy of Fairview High. I've been crushing on him since freshman year. Freshman fucking year.

"Hello? Earth to- Isaac leans in even closer to read my name tag. "Earth to Nevayah?"

I look around happy the cafe is practically empty today. I focus my attention on him and stare for about a full minute before he finally speaks up. "You know, you look familiar. Do I know you?" I look down at the counter then back up at Isaac.

I don't have on any makeup, I have my glasses on so my eyes are amber coloured instead of my regular fake brown contacts, and my hairs up in a messy bun instead of it being straightened and loose and my clothes are baggy and wrinkly with an apron over it but I usually wear dresses, shorts, tight clothing, etc. You get the picture.

I can't blame him for not recognizing me when this is the complete opposite of how I dress. I just stare at him. He isn't grumpy, isn't wearing his scary expression and didn't snap at me yet.

"Are you done staring?" He says slightly annoyed.

I awkwardly look around and say the first thing that comes to my mind. "My favourite word is fuck".

Amusement sparks in his eyes. "Funny, happens to be mine too"

"Um I have a swearing problem" I blurt and immediately cover my mouth with my hand. Before Isaac can reply, I do a full 360 turn and run into a room that read "STAFF ONLY".

Jen, a perverted creepy ass co-worker looks up and throws the plate into the sink and yells "You can do the dishes!" and ran his ass to the cash register. I sigh in both relief and annoyance.

"That's the first time he hasn't said anything inappropriate to you". I scream and trip face planting to the floor. Ouch, that fucking hurt. I turn around and glare. Of course it had to be her. The cook aka my friend Sheila. She gave me a sheepish look.

"We both know Jen hates, actually no he loathes doing the damn dishes". I say heading towards them. She just shrugs and then follows me with a knowing smile.

"Sooooo" Sheila says. "Soooo?" I reply. She sighs dramatically giving me a don't act stupid or play dumb look.

"Why'd you run away from that sexy- YOUR FOOD IS BURNING, FUCK!" I yell cutting her off. She turns around and stares as her food is on fire. We both start yelling and screaming, well I just starting screaming and hitting Sheila telling her the obvious that there's a fire.

The door opened and Jen ran in with a fire extinguisher and puts the fire out. Jen turns around and immediately glares at Sheila.

"It was my fault, I'm sorry" I say quickly trying to cover for Sheila. It was obvious to assume it was Sheila's fault since she's the cook and the food was on fire. Who knew Jen wasn't all that stupid.

Jen looks over at me and his eyes rake over my body. Inspecting every inch. What the fuck, is he trying to look for an ant on me or something? He lets  out a few whistles here and there. I awkwardly stand there. Creeped out.

Now, I  like to fuck a bunch of different people. I like to have different  flavours every week but that doesn't mean anyone can just fuck me when ever wanted. I'm in complete charge of where I throw this cooch.

"Nevayah sweetie, you seem tired" Jen smiles. Not one of those innocent smiles but a crooked one.

"Why don't you leave early today? I promise to still pay you for a full 15 hour shift" Jen adds.

Oh, did I forget to mention that Jen owns this cafe? Yeah? Well I am now. Jen owns this mother fucking Cafe.

I shift on my feet. "Are you sure? Cause I could help with- "Get out my cafe. Your shifts over unless you wanna go back to my place" Jen cuts me off wiggling his eyes brows and licking his lips.

My eyes widen and and I quickly grab my shit "Bye". I run the fuck out the cafe only to bump into the door. Fuck I think as I fall backwards but don't. Something pulls me up. I look straight and come face to face with a chest. My eyes trail up the chest to see the face of......Isaac.

I stare at him again. The same way I did when I was handling the cash register. I start picking my stuff off the floor and shoving into my bag. I look around and see a bra fell out my bag. A fucking bra. When I'm about to go towards my bra I hear my name being yelled.

"Nevayah!" Jen says licking his lips and start eye raping me again. I freeze.

I see Isaac staring at me and then at Jen and obviously it doesn't take a genius to know that he's a perverted creep old enough to be my father.

"Fuck, why the fuck won't he leave me alone." I groan then stare at my bra. "Is my bra worth it?" I ask myself out loud.

"Nevayah, you're a beautiful girl. I know you'd- before he can finish that sentence I run out the cafe and continue running.

"Okay well have a great night sweetie" Jen yells running a little too and then slows down mumbling way too loudly "would have been a better night if she was in my bed".

I ran my ass all the way to my dads apartment. "Hey sweetie- my dad begins saying when he sees me but I cut him off.

"Never ever ever call me sweetie, ever again" I shiver in disgust remembering when Jen called me that.

"Okay well I'm tired so I'm going to bed. Night" My dads says.

"Night" I reply going into my own room. I get ready for bed and scream into my pillow. I embarrassed myself in front of Isaac. He won't want anything to do with me when he realizes who I am. Fucking perfect. Fuck my life. Fuck me. Thank god tomorrow's  Saturday I think to myself as I go into lala land aka dream land.

~~~~~~~~~
Hopefully you guys liked this chapter!! You guys might be thinking what does this have to do with what the books actually about but you'll find out soon enough. Chapters like these are necessary. Trust me

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

Love you guys!! See you next chapter!