Dark Days {Tao fanfic}

Chapter 1

"Hey Kris help me get Tao he's drunk again."Sehun said while using Tao's phone and rolled his eyes.Sehun heard Kris sigh through the phone.

"When will he get over her. I'm on my way." Kris said then hung up and grabed his jacket. *She's gone Tao...Why do you continue to cry over her. its been a year now, it time to get over her.* Kris thought as he began to speed down the road.Sehun turned around seeing Tao nowhere.

"where the hell did you go?" Sehun said as he scratched his head in confusion. Sehun ran out the bar seeing that Tao wasn't out there.

"Sehun!" Kris said seeing Sehun in his sight. "Hyung i lost Tao..." Sehun said as he flinched.

"What is today?" Kris asked Sehun. Sehun lowed his hands and grabbed his phone to see the date.

"September 14..." Sehun said not understanding what is the reason behind that.

"let's go." Kris said.

"Hyung what about Tao?" Sehun said worriedly.

"leave him." Sehun just followed knowing that his hyung knew something important was going on with Tao.

__

Tao was walking on the sidewalk slowly staring at each bright light that passed him. He knew where he was heading, it was how he introduced himself on tv know a days before he wasnt alone. The Romantic Kung foo Panda that liked to take walks alone on the beach. The beach was the only thing that made him get rid of his thoughts seeing the water, the waves, the cool sand at the beach reminded him of her. Once he reached the beach he continued to remember her. The long strolls they would take together,everything. Its the beach that held all their memories. Tao sat in the rocks that they would always sit at, both of them staring at the beautiful sunset as they shared jokes. He turned to his left seeing his wonderful love of his life.

"You know why im always on the left side of you?" She asked.

"Why?"

"its because thats where you heart is." She said laying her head on his shoulder.

"that's right you stole my heart."

"yes like how you stole mine." Tao leaned in for a kiss then she faded,it was all in his memories. Tao had to face the fact that she gone, Tao remembered this day September 14th, her birthday, her first kiss that he stole from her and the day she...she died. Tao stayed there in tears.

"i love you...i think its time for me to say goodbye." Tao mumbled as he wiped his tears.

"Oppa?" Tao heard a familiar voice right next to him but it wasnt any side it was his left. Tao didnt want to answer thinking that it was another illusion.

"it me, your love." Tao looked up seeing her again.

"is it an illusion?" he asked and she nodded her head in disagreement.

"Oppa its really me and i have one last to say before we say goodbye." Tao stared at her wanting to feel her touch again, she brought her hands to his cheeks and wiped the tears that escaped his eyes. "I want you to know that its not your fault,it never was. Ill be waiting for you once your gone from the real world, but dont end your life yet. I know you still love me and i still love you but i never want you to blame everything on you. How i died was never your fault." after she said that she gave Tao a kiss."goodbye oppa..." She said after she pulled away.Tao stayed in shock thinking about what she said. he got up and walked off the beach.

"Happy birthday, ill see you soon..