How they say they love you

How they say they love you <3

Genji: Genji is self-conscious naturally since his death and being made a cyborg. He would spend as much time with you and be quite shy and nervous around you after awhile. He'd struggle to tell you how he feels even when he had enough courage to tell you. Eventually, he would find it deep within him and pull you into an almost bone breaking hug and whisper to you the words, 'I love you' in his native tongue (Japanese.) Even going to the point of taking off his mask to show you he trusts you and loves you.

Hanzo: Hanzo is a stern and powerful man who is trying to regain his honour. Spending most of his time training and meditating trying to forgive himself. He'd mostly watch you from ways away, making sure you're never harmed while in battles. When he would get the chance to tell you how he feels he'd have to think about it while you watch his face change shades from his skin tone to several shades of red. Once he finds the words he wants he speaks quickly and watches you giggle about him. Once you understand what he said you kiss his chin showing you return his feelings to be pulled into a tight hug into his chest. Helping heals his old wounds from his youth.

Junkrat: Junkrat being an insane, bomb obsessed, criminal, it's hard to know how he'll react. Spending his time working on bombs and with Roadhog, he watches from wherever he's planning bombs or flying from exploding bombs. Once he gets time to know you, he begins to shy away from you and spends his time with Roadhog. Once he figures out how to tell you he asks you to follow him out to the training field. Once he gets to where he wants he sits on the ground and stares up at the sky. Joining him you hear a loud boom and see the words 'I love you, Sheila.' He leans over and nuzzles your neck nervously as if worried. Looking over at him you kiss his soot covered forehead. Knowing you feel the same he leans up and steals your lips for a soft kiss. After that, he'd most likely make a really shitty bomb pun of some kind.

Lucio: The music junky himself, long dreadlocks in all, he'd notice you from the first day you join Overwatch. Realising his feelings for you, he'd heal you more than anyone else during battles. He'd spend as much of his free time with you until he knew how to tell you. He'd write a new song for you to tell you how he feels. One day he'd lose the lyrics before the song is finished. When you find it you read it and your heart stops for a moment. You'd hold onto the paper and wait for him to ask around for it. When you feel its time to show him he sees you with it. Confronting you he confessed to you about his feelings for you. Smiling by his honesty you hug him tightly and kiss his nose and play with his dreadlocks. Knowing you love him he kisses you back and plays with your hair.

Bastion: For a quite cute robot, he can't speak verbally, but his body langue says it all. How he would tell his 'feelings' would be him showing you his bird friend and letting you hold it. He would most likely bring you plants of some kind with their roots still attached as if just ripped right out of the ground. He would be protective and as careful as possible. His kisses would just be him leaning his head on yours.

Mccree: Being the stereotype of a cowboy, he'd try and make you swoon over him. With playful flirting and playful passes at each other Mccree would slowly become more and more comfortable around you and fall for you. When you both spent time together you'd notice how he'd move ever-so-slightly closer. He'd act nervous and act like nothing was wrong and he didn't have any feelings for you. He'd be right by your side while you were in a mission or battle together. He'd always try to hold your hand but back away and decide not to. When he'd feel it was the right time he'd find you. But he'd begin to back out and try to cover up what he was about to do. You'd have to tell him your feelings before he'd leave. Once he knows your feelings he'd pull you into a tight hug and kiss your cheek. When you too would be together (outside of missions and battles) the two of you would be holding hands and snuggled up on a couch or bed and watching old western movies.