Kidnapped

Cole/Cold's pov~
At night I went back to school and got the music box that had Lizeth in. I then drag the music box to my house. I take it to my basement. I put Lizeth in the chair and tie her hands and legs to here chair. I then tape her mouth. Leave to my room and sleep.

                          {Time skip}
Lizeth's pov~
I wake up. I don't know where I was. I try getting up but I can't. I look down and see that my hands and legs are tied up. I try screaming but I can't. I then see cold. I try to break free but I can't. He wakes up to me and rips the tap away from my mouth.. He looks at me but I look away from him. He grabs me by my hair and makes me look at him. "Why are you doing this to me?!?" I say. "Oh I can't have my little angel (Y/n) be friends with you." He says. "You crazy! Why would (Y/n) date someone crazy like you!" I yell. He grabs a knife and cut my cheek I can feel the blood run down my cheek. "Because she mine and only mine. Now let's have some little fun!" He says grabbing more weapons. "No wonder they call you cold because your name is as cold as your heart." I said coldly. "Oh my name is Cole not cold." He said. He had a insane smile. He grab at katana. My eyes widen. "Stay way from me you psycho!" I yelled. He came towards me. "No please no wait!" I said.

                        {Time skip}
Cole/Cold's pov~
"Will I got to go." I said. "I will be back tomorrow." I said. "Y-Your i-insane..." She says. "I know!" I say and the put tape on her mouth. Now time to get change and go to school. Even through that I'm late. I go up stairs and get change.