Chapter 1

*DISCLAMER I'M ONLY POSTING THIS ONCE BUT IT GOES FOR EVERY CHAPTER. I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THE CHARACTERS FROM SUPERNATURAL. I ONLY OWN MY OC AND ORIGINAL STORY LINE. THE ABOVE PICTURE IS MEGAN FOX, SHE IS HOW I PICTURE ANNA.
THIS IS MY VERY FIRST TRY AT FAN FICTION SO BE HONEST WITH ME. I'D LOVE AS MANY REVEIWS AS POSSIBLE.*

Hey, guys, this is my first Supernatural fic. Please let me know what you think.

The Winchesters

I hadn't been planning on staying on the road this long, but when you go 40 over the speed limit, road signs tend to blur. I knew that stopping at the last town I sped through, to eat and rest would have been the smart thing to do, but I just wasn't in a people mood. Besides, that town had been way too friendly and quant for my taste. I hadn't always been this closed off, but that's what this job does to you after a few years. The open road becomes your norm as does alienating yourself, it's easier to guard your heart than watch it being destroyed over and over again.

I closed my eyes. "Ok Anna, stop with the dark thoughts, it's only 3 am," I said, speaking to the emptiness around me.

I tried to squint, hoping to see past some of the darkness that cloaked a nearing traffic sign. As my car approached it started to glow faintly. Thankfully, I caught the words as my car sped by, it had said the next town was only 20 miles away. Ok, I could live with that, I put my foot on the gas pushing my Volkswagen Beetle forward. I loved this car she was my home. I glanced at my rear view mirror looking for headlights, or any sign I was being followed. A habit I guess, I wasn't the most popular person. In fact, I had most hunters, demons, and basically, all of the supernatural world chomping at the bit. They just want one chance to get a hold of me. Even in this world, where everything is supposed to be make-believe, I'm considered a freak of nature, something that never should have been. I rolled down my window, trying to stay awake, my long black hair blowing in my face, I brushed it behind my ear and took a deep breath. The cool February air helped to clear my sleep-deprived brain. As I adjusted myself to a more upright position, I noticed lights in the distance. Thank God, food! I swerved into the open parking space of the first restaurant I came across. I opened my door, hearing the familiar loud squeak, looking down at my car I patted the hood with a sad sigh.

"I know Angel, I promise I'll get you a tune-up before we leave," I said.

I shut the door and smiled at my pure white Volkswagon. Yeah, I know, it's kinda weird naming her Angel, all things considered, but it suites her. I walked towards the brightly lit diner, Golden Gables, it was oddly busy for so early in the morning, but as I looked around I noticed several big rigs parked out back.

Ah, must be a popular truck stop. I pushed through the front door, the welcome bell jingled merrily, alerting the other patrons of my arrival. Looking around confirmed my truck stop theory. All over the diner were truckers of every caliber. As I warily glanced around, it was like something out of my worst nightmare, as the door closed behind me, the loud bell jangled against the glass and every head turned towards me. I looked shyly down at my clothes. I had on my favorite Def Leppard band tee, a beaten up leather jacket, jeans, and combat boots. I hurriedly made my way to the nearest booth and sat down, my fisted hands shaking with nerves. Slowly, they all began their conversations, again I was invisible. I pulled off my jacket as the waitress approached me. She was a middle age woman with a very indifferent expression on her face.

"What are you having?" she asked, voice rushed.

I looked at her name tag and tried to focus on nothing but her, hoping to forget my previous bought of nerves.