Chapter Two: Video Shoot

TONI
So today is the day of the my video shoot for "Just Be A Man About It" I'm a little nervous but I'm also a little excited or as Tamar would say nervcited. We're actually finishing the shoot ahead of schedule today thanks to my best friend Billie who is directing. Once we get this shoot out the way I can relax for the rest of the week before flying to Vegas for the Soul Train Awards.

Dre is coming through today to shoot his scenes as well. I haven't seen him since that night at the studio and I haven't been able to get him out of my mind. I feel a little guilty about it though cause technically me and Keri are still together. Right now things are a little iffy between us...I mean I love him and everything but I just don't know. It feels like we're drifting apart.

DRE
Today is the day of the Toni Braxton shoot. I haven't seen Toni little pretty self since that night at the studio. She got a nigga all excited and shit. I called my boy Quentin so he could come over and give me a shape-up the night before. I woke up extra early just to make sure I had every thing I needed and had everything together cause I honestly didn't want to ruin my chance with her.  I really like her, its funny cause I ain't been feeling a chick like this in a minute especially no industry female. But let me hurry up and finish getting dressed and head to set before I be late.

TONI
So I just finished shooting my third scene of the day and I went on my break while Billie and the producer went to go edit some scenes. I'm was laying down on the couch in my dressing about to fall asleep until Keri burst into my room.

"Hey babe what are you doing here?" I got up to hug him but he gently pushed me away and sat down.

"I gotta tell you something." He mumbled with his head in his hands

"Okay go ahead I'm all ears." I said sitting down next to him

"You know how your stylist Angie been sick for the past few weeks right."

"Yeah she's been out for the last two weeks."

"She's pregnant." He admitted

"Okay...that's great a baby is a blessing. But why are YOU telling me this Keri?" I asked eyeing him

"Because."

"Because ain't an answer" I replied smartly

"Because the baby is mine Toni." He finally admitted

"How long?" I questioned

"She's 8 weeks."

"I don't care how far along she is, I wanna know how long y'all been sleeping together." I said folding my arms across my chest

Keri just sat there and didn't say anything.

"I'm waiting." I said getting annoyed

"Six months."

"You need to go." I said as I felt anger rising in me. My skin started to get hot and I knew what was coming next. He needs to leave now before I kill him. I don't even want to see the sight of him

"I ain't going no where. We gotta talk about this." Keri said standing up

"Ain't nothing to talk about Keri. Now I'ma say it again since you're hard of hearing. GET OUT!" I said coldly