0.1

to be completely honest i have no idea where i am. i've lived in new york city for three years and still can't figure out the layout of the subway station.

"for fucks sake." i say my pale pink nail tracing the path of where i'm supposed to be (4 stops from where i should actually be standing).

i look around to find someone that looks qualified enough to point me in the right direction.

"excuse me, sir?" i ask a tall, blonde man in a black dress shirt.

he looks important

he sighed and turned around looking down at me with bright blue questioning eyes, "what would you like sweetheart?" he said, his eyes softening when he saw my confused state.

i felt my throat tighten and mentally cursed myself for picking the most attractive man in this entire city to help me find my way to my interview.

"i, um, need- can you help me find my way to 59th street? i have this interview in twenty minutes and.. gosh sorry i'm rambling," my face heating up as an effect of my awkwardness.

he chuckled and looked at his watch, making an impressed face to himself, "well i don't see why i can't but you do understand you're on the wrong side of the tracks?"

"sorry, what?" i yelled, there was now a train passing by and i couldn't make out what he was saying.

he leaned in close to my ear and repeated himself, having to practically bend down to reach my height.

i nodded, flustered at the small gap between us. he lingered there for a second and i breathed his alluring scent.

he moved away slowly and just as he was going to show me the way, a man going extremely fast pushed into me forcefully.

"shit," i muttered as a began to feel my small body lose its balance. before i could slip i felt a large, very large, hand making its way to mine.

"careful there, princess," the still unknown man says to me, keeping our fingers interlocked.

princess? that was a new one.

i blushed and he pulled me to train A or 1 or something like that but all i could remember is him holding onto my hand and looking back at me every so often, with those vibrant blue eyes.

the man obviously noticed how lost i still was and stepped onto the train with me.

the train was so crowded it actually scared me, is this even safe? who knows.

i kept the man's hand holding mine and the other was above my head on the bar to keep us stable.

i faced him and he gave me a reassuring smile, crinkling his nose a bit.

it was adorable.

i would've never thought such a tough looking man could possess such a breath taking smile.

three stops later i heard the muffled voice on the speaker say 59th street and we got off.

after we got off i gave him a sweet smile, "thank you for all your help, by the way my name is calum, calum hood," i stuck my hand out for him to shake.

he chuckled and took it, "luke hemmings" he smiled before continuing,"where is your interview? i know this city like the back of my hand so i'm sure i could help you with finding it," he said as if it was no big deal.

but it was to me, having this extremely attractive luke guy giving me directions in a city i live in.

"that would be so helpful if you could," i say, grinning wide. "it's just a small coffee shop up here, that i'm pretty certain i've forgotten the name of."

he laughed and walked me up the stairs to the streets, "i have a feeling i know where your talking about," he says showing me to a small restaurant looking place.

i recognized the name and turned back to luke,"yeah, this looks familiar," i say referring to a picture i saw of this place online.

i thank him again and he shakes his head, pointing down the street, "my building is actually right there i was just going the other way on the subway to get to the specific gym i like. so it was no problem."

my building? this man owns a fucking building?

i tried not to look stunned that this 25ish man owns a building and smiled, "it means a lot regardless, thanks luke."

"see you around, princess."

i watched him walk away and smiled.

see you around.

:)

is this awful? idk man i like nyc, i like cake what could go wrong?

-maya