Chapter 27

◆Ally POV◆

The door slowly opened and entered the man.
"What do you want? Who are you?" I asked. "Ha, well I think I can tell you my name. I am James, and I think you already met my son, Alex? " he said opening the door and let Alex, the boy I met at the store to come in. "Alex?! What? All of that was just a joke?" I said while my eyes started to water, because I trusted him.
"Oh hey Ally, what's up? " he said. "What's up?! Only the fact that I am a prisoner, everything is fine! " I said in a sarcastic tone. "Look, i know I am a jerk because I only did a diversion, but you know, I really like you and I didn't lied about what I am feeling with you! " he said while James get out of the room.
"Well, I don't think I am sure about what I am feeling about you anymore! " I said crying.
"What? Why? I mean, yeah I worked behind your back and put you in like a prison, but the rest is ok right? " he said. "OK?! YOU WERE THE ONLY PERSON I TRUSTED IN THE LAST TIME! AND YOU BETRADED ME! YOU JUST PUT YOURSELF BEFORE MINE! AND NOW YOU TELL ME THAT YOU HAVE FEELINGS FOR ME?! OH HELL NO! I DON'T WANT TO HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH YOU NO MORE! " I yelled at Alex and I let a tear run down my cheek.
He left the dark room and closed the door behind him.

I jumped on the uncomfortable bed and watched the ceiling.
Soon the door opened and there appears a man that brought me food and a glass of water.
I looked him in the eyes and I stared at him for a while soon I started to cry.

♦Cameron POV♦

I slowly entered the builiding and start run down the hallways to find Ally.
I arrvied în some room that looked like a cafeteria. There were so many men...I was scared but i continued to look for Ally i wasn't leaving this place without my little sister.
I kept looking for her when i get to a room when i herd a familiary voice Who was crying.
I slowly opened the door trying not to make any sound and I entered the small room.
There she was my beautiful little sister Who was crying on an old bed with the face covered in the pillow and a leg put in tight heandcuffs .
"Oh my God Ally!! Are you okay?" I said immediately. She turned her face to me and looked relieved. "Cam..." She cried. "Shhhh I'm going to get you out of here I promise. And than we are out of this town!! We are going straight to North Carolina!" I said while I started to cut the rope. She hugged me and kissed my check. She was so happy to see my I could tell that by just her reactions.

🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤
AN: Oh my God I can't believe that after so many years I'm back writing this book
So many years ago I wanted to do this and simply forgot
Now, I want to finish it but it's going to be only one book and I will complete it all at once
I mean this is the last chapter that is going to be published before I finish this book..I will complete it hope this year because I have so many ideas for Ally :))
Loved youuu
Boyyy byeee