23

I'm waiting baby.
- Justin

Give me a minute.
- Ariana

I looked in the mirror one more time before deciding my tiny black dress with complimenting black heels would be perfect for tonight.

I nodded my head in approval before beginning my walk down my stairs and out to Justin

Hurry up!
- Justin

Okay bitch, okay.

I so needed to text Doug about this.

Guess who's getting dick tonight.
- ari 😛

Me bitch.
- Doug 😈

Okay daddy chill.
- ari 😛

who's dick?
- Doug 😈

idk but I hope he's good 😏
- ari 😛

Bitch don't lie! Who is it?
- Doug 😈

Tell you later big boy
- Ari 😛

I opened the door to see Justin right in front of me.

"Well, hello there." I smiled stepping past Justin and walking towards his Ferrari.

"What made you change your mind?" He asked opening the door for me and taking my hand for me to climb in.

"My manager was busting my balls so I thought why not bust his?" I smirked as Justin closed the door and got in on the other side.

"Ready for a ride you'll never forget?" Justin smirked looking at me.

"Yes." I smiled as he sped out of my driveway and I really hope he didn't leave skid marks.

The car was silent except for the purr of his Ferrari as Justin drove.

"Do you like zayn?"

"Random, but yes."

Justin reached forward turning on his radio and hooking his phone up with his Bluetooth.

"Have you heard cruel?" Justin asked glancing over at me before holding his finger over the play button on his phone.

"Nope."

"It reminds me of you."

Reminds him of me? Well damn Justin.

The song began playing and I have to admit it was pretty good. Until one lyric came across.

Back where we left off why'd you take your dress off?

The memories of a drunken night last year rushed through my head and all I could think about was Justin's hands all over my body and the taste of his sweet honey lips. I missed that moment.

I looked over at Justin to see the smirk plastered on his face and I looked away flustered from the memory. My concentration went back to the blurry road as I kept listening to the song.

Another lyric really made me think about a lot.

Saving all my love for you.

Is that a part that reminds him of me?

Has he saved all of his love for me? Stop overthinking it Ariana, you guys are just friends.

"What happened to you over the months that we didn't talk?" I asked looking over at Justin.

His posture had changed, his muscles were tensed and his knuckles were going white from how hard he was gripping the steering wheel.

"Justin-"

"Don't bring it up Ariana."

"Bring it up? Bring what up Justin?"

The car had started going faster and faster by the second and I was beginning to get worried. I reached my hand over and placed it on his arm hoping to calm him down.

"It's fine, we don't have to talk about it, okay?" I reassured him just wanting to get Justin as calm as possible.

It obviously didn't work since he started going even faster. I'm going to die.

"Can we pull over for you to relax for a minute? You are going a little fast." Justin looked at me and nodded slowly pulling the car over on the side of the road.

In an instant his seatbelt was ripped off and he was slamming the door leaving me inside of the car by myself. Immediately I started undoing my seatbelt and climbing out of the car to follow Justin.

He was too far ahead of me and these heels were not meant for running. All you could hear was the passing traffic and the lights were barely bright enough for me to see Justin.

"Justin!" I yelled starting to worry about him.

This isn't like him. Why would he just lose control like that? Somethings not right and this definitely isn't the Justin I remember. He cat-fished me and then told me he likes me and then disappears for months...

"Justin stop!" I said starting to lose sight of him which definitely isn't a good sign.

Who wouldn't want to grab a girl in a skimpy dress walking by herself on a Friday night?

Eventually I lost sight of Justin and I didn't know what to do. He just left me to stay in his car by myself.

Call tom and tell him to come pick me up.
- Ari 😛

Date ditched ya? And sure thing sweet cheeks.
- doug

What a disaster of a night.

()()()

What the hell is up with Justin?

Sorry I haven't updated in a while guys, life caught up to me lol.

Vote and comment!