Chapter 1- Elaina

So this is our collab story me and Lyca329 started, I hope you guys enjoy!

~x~

Elaina was like any typical highschool girl. Pretty purple hair and light blue eyes, good looks, passing her classes with flying colors. She even had a boyfriend named Xavier who she has been with for a year and a half. She thought they would be together for the rest of their lives.

"Xavier!" Elaina called as she ran to her love. Xavier wore glasses and had dark hair and green eyes and nice looks. She always waited for him near his place because she was scared of telling him that she doesn't have a home. Her parents passed away a few months ago and since she was eighteen, she took it upon herself and lived in a tent in the woods. Xavier looked at Elaina's direction but didn't look happy like he usually did. This worried her for a minute but she just thought he wasn't having a good day. Either way she and him went to school together.

School went by like she always does. Listening to boring teachers, getting boring work done, the usual. Hardly anything new and exciting happens since it is a small highschool.

As always like any normal after school day Elaina walked with Xavier.

"I love you..." She whispered. All day she told him she loved him and not once did he say it back, which worried her. He just groaned irritatedly.

"We need to talk Elaina." Said Xavier. Elaina felt her heart sink a little, almost knowing what is gonna happen but thought she was overreacting.

"O-ok.."

"I'm leaving you." Said Xavier as he stares harshly at the purple haired girl. Just like that Elaina's world was crashing down again. Her eyes full of shock as tears pooled in her eyes.

"What? But I...we..."

"It was nothing, I just don't feel the same for you anymore. I'm sorry but this is goodbye." Xavier didn't even give her one last kiss or anything, just turned and left. Elaina watched as he just walked out of her life, taking everything with him. She had given him everything, literally. Her loyalty, her heart, hell even her virginity for what? Nothing. She felt betrayed, she felt broken but worst of all, she now knew that she was completely alone.

"X...Xavier.." Elaina dropped to her knees and cried. She continued to cry for what seemed like hours til the poor girl could find the will to keep crying. It was dark by then and her eyes were hallow, voided of any emotion as her face is stained from her tears.

Elaina knew she needed to get back to her tent so that walk alone took about half an hour as she walked very slowly like a zombie. Once her tent came into view and approached it she dropped to her knees again.

"He...he's gone...forever..." Then she fell over and blacked out outside her tent.

What happened next was...

~x~

End of chapter one! Sorry that its shorter than I normally write my chapters (about 1,000 words) but either way I hope everyone enjoyed. My friend Lyca329 will be introducing his character in the next chapter

Anyway thanks for reading, see ya in chapter 3!