Chapter 7 - Bloodlust

Fusbfisvrkdnfhru

Hey guys! I'm so glad to be back I can't wait to continue this story!! I hope everyone enjoys this part~

*CAUTION: this isn't exactly pg13, you have been warned*

Enjoy!

~x~

Feed. It was the only thing that was on Elaina's mind. Feed on him. Xavier, the one that she loved, the one she thought that she couldn't live without, the one that betrayed her. Elaina couldn't forgive, nor could she ever forget or shake him from her mind. He will pay. He must pay! Make him pay for what he done! Show no remorse!

Elaina's eyes glowed bright emerald as she stopped right in front of Xavier's house. She noticed that his parents must've been out again since she didn't see their car. This was normal since his parents normally we out and about at night. She rushed to the back of the house and looked up at his window that's on the second floor. With her hearing getting relatively better thanks to her new found ability she could hear another woman from within his room moaning, and the sounds of a bed thumping against a wall. She instantly knew what was up.

"He is already sleeping with another woman??" Elaina says halfheartedly under her breath. She cursed. How dare he? That means that he either A, he didn't care about her what so ever and used her or B, he was cheating on her behind her back. Elaina assumed it was B which only made her more angry. She had to do something, get some kind of vengeance for the pain she had endured after everything they had been through.

Elaina saw a rock just at her feet and slowly picks it up, tossing it a few times in her hand before smirking. Elaina had the perfect idea.

In a hop skip and a jump Elaina was against the wall nearest to the window, she slowly peaked in to the slightly dim light room, seeing a dark haired, dark skinned woman bouncing ontop of Xavier as they fuck. She had a more curved body and chest than Elaina did. Her hair was all messy, probably from the hardcore sex they seem to be having. This made her growl as she gripped the stone in her hand til her knuckles turned white.

Elaina knew exactly who the girl was. It was Tina, one of the popular girls at her school who always flirted with Xavier and his buddies. Tina was basically the school's popular slut, and everyone knew it, even the adults at the school. She must have charmed him enough to get him to go behind Elaina's back, now she knew they both would pay.

In a fluid motion Elaina threw the rock into the window, shattering it as using her quick speed to make it inside the house without getting noticed. When both Tina and Xavier heard the shattering of the glass they both stare at the window in shock as they pant from pausing their intense moment.

"What the hell?" Said Xavier

"Did someone hear us?" Said Tina with slight worry. After a moment of silence Xavier just reassured her that nothing was wrong as they changed positions and started back up the heated moment. Elaina was sick of it, her bloodlust getting the best of her, she decided to have fun with it.

"How could you? How dare you?! I will make you pay for this!" Elaina shouts, her voice ringing through the whole house as all the lights black out. Tina gasped as Xavier and her look around wondering what the hell was going on.

"Who the fuck is here?!" Xavier demanded, now pulled out and off of Tina as he grabs a pillow to cover his hard on while Tina covers herself with a sheet. Elaina just smirks and laughs as if she's lost all control of her humanity. The monster that was caged inside was taking over and she was losing the strength to fight back.