Real Identity

YUUKA'S P.O.V

He is still carrying me, whatever I said to him he never listens! I felt my face heating up. "Shut up or I will really kiss you!" He said, oh looks who's talking as if he can!

"Tsk, great at words, aren't ya?;I dare you." I said and smired. I know he talks a lot and I believe he can't do that. He glared at me with his fierce red eyes, suddenly nearing his face towards mine's. My eyes widened and then gritted my teeth.

Luckily, he pulled away.

"I-I can't, okay? You won." He frowned. As I expected, until I saw Riko from the outside with the others sitting in the bench, I guess they really waited for me...."Oi, put me down now, can you?" I said and he put me down, of course he knew the others will ask why he's carrying me..

"Oh Kagami you're here. Who's that girl?" Our coach asked. "I'm Yuuka..."

"Oh I see- wait, am I imagining?" Hyuga asked and looked shocked as the others, not for my brother and Coach Riko. I decided to tell them who am I, I mean helping them without knowing me that much...I don't think it was a good one, actually.

We gather in a small restaurant. But it is not what I expected! The Touka High and the other generations of miracles are here. "YUUKA-CHII!" A voice from behind said happily. "Kise-kun!"

"We meet again, Yuuka."

"Oi, don't forget the deal..."

"I never forget about it, now shut up...." Akira frowned. The Coach said it's better for the generation of The Miracles to gather around with Kagami. But a moment of silence if being held. "Why don'tt we order?" Kuroko said and read the menu the others also do. Until I hear a squirming sound. "What's that?" Aomine asked.

"It is the lucky item for today, a duck. Nano-"

"Nanodayo.", I said and it feels like irritating him even a little.

"Mr. Nanodayo." Murasakibara stated while eating chocolate, he love sweets so much. And Kise is bursting in laughing and we had a small laugh while Midorima is feeling annoyed. "Oi stop it you guys are still annoying" Akashi said.

"Oh and Yuuka-chii, we had watched the game, and I think your have mastered your techniques." Kise said and smiled. I never forgot that day where I still didn't master that technique.

"Oh that? Well I just keep on practicing that's all...I shall thank you guys too..."

"And if there is a match between our school and Seirin, I will definitely beat you," Aomine said and smirked. "And I'm pretty sure you are going to lose.", I joked, sticking my tongue out.

"But it's true, I can copy Aomine-chii's skills and even techniques but I can't copy Yuuka-chii' she's too awesome to handle. Hahaha."

"I'm not sure about that. You can copy everything, stop saying that lies.'

It's still the same old us, nothing even changes.

. . . . .

I waved goodbye to the others and I walked together with my team mates. "So I was saying, I need to tell the truth." I will still continue my real introduction to them. I looked at brother and coach and they just nodded.

"I'm Yuuka, Yuuka Kuroko. I'm sorry for not telling the truth from the very start..." I said, sighing heavily. "Well that's ok for now I guess...?" Kagami said.

"Oi I still didn't forget what you did earlier!" I whispered to him, glaring a bit.

"Well can you blame me?"

"YES."